Chapter 25: The Perfect Clone

*Danny's POV*

Danielle and I raced to catch the tiny ghost. "Race you!" She said with a grin.

I laughed lightly, "You are on!" Then, I kicked it into high gear and sped off. I turned around and saw her catching up to me and kept flying faster and faster. I looked around and didn't see Danielle anywhere. "No sign of her. I am totally winning-!"

"Are you?" a voice said. "Are you really?"

I halted to a stop and stared at Plasmius. "What? Vlad?"

"Of course, fool, who else?!" Vlad asked angrily, and fired a ghost ray at me. I fell to the ground hard with debris flying everywhere. I stood up with my hand over my upper shoulder as I felt it nearly dislocating. Vlad threw several swings at me and I found myself rolling on my side towards Casper High.

"Aren't you going to at least make some stupid crack about my father?" I asked as I finally stood up. "Or about a lame come on my mom? How about manipulating my relationship with (Y/n), huh?"

"No, my dear boy. "Funny-joke-around" Vlad isn't here today." he said, seriously with a growl. Vlad raised his right palm and fired a pink ghost ray at me at the same time I held both my hands up to do a counterattack.

The pink ghost ray was stronger, and it made the connection to my green ghost rays. I couldn't shake him off. I grunted, struggling to fight him as the pink ghost ray came closer. Danielle finally appeared behind me and I turned to look at her.

"Help me!" I said. "Do something!"

"Oh, I am!" Danielle said, and she grinned. Her hands were flickering a green glow like a candle, and she shot at my back, which caused me to go in shock and fall over. I reverted to my human form.

I panted, "I-I don't...understand."

Danielle flew over to Vlad. "Did I do good, daddy?" she asked. "Oh, and I also have a present for you, too."

"You did excellent, child." Vlad smiled down at her. "I could not wish for a better daughter. I'm sure you'll take good care of (Y/n), considering she hasn't woken up just yet." I was trying to get back up, but my eyes were drooping, and I ended up blacking out.

~~~

*Sam's POV*

*An hour earlier*

"Where the heck is she?" I asked, slamming the door open with my foot. "I thought she was grabbing more of the trash bags, but never showed up."

"I kind of feel bad for (Y/n)." Tucker said as we walked out to the dumpster. "She's got to be frustrated about this whole thing, and keeping Danny on his toes."

"As soon as we get rid of this trash, I'm going to find her boyfriend and give him a piece of my-!" I started to say angrily, and then I gasped, dropping the huge trash bag at my side. "Oh my gosh, (Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)?" Tucker looked at me odd and then looked to where my eyes followed. "Oh man."

Danny and (Y/n) were unconscious, and Vlad carried them in his arms at his side as if they were baggage. They flew off together with Danny's cousin.

"I should've known that girl was bad news when she dumped all that food on us!" Tucker said.

"Uhm, Danny did that, too." I glared at him.

"Yeah, but he's our friend, we have history."

Then we winced and turned around when we heard a voice behind us. "Manson? Foley? Where's (L/n)? Shouldn't she be with you? Can you three tell me why you're still not in the cafeteria?"