Chapter 35: No More Men

*Third Person POV*

"Johnny!" A woman's voice shouted, angrily.

Johnny was on the ground, his face eating the grass and dirt after being knocked away from his bike. He was in the middle of sweet talking a woman who admired him.

"Oh, boy..." he muttered to himself as he got up from the ground. He looked over to see his girlfriend Kitty, Spectra, and Ember standing before him. Kitty's right hand was balled into a fist and was glowing bright blue with smoke coming out of it.

Johnny hurried off in his bike in a panic and Kitty launched herself at him. "I'm liking her more and more!" Spectra said, adjusting her glasses in her new law suit outfit.

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Sam, Tucker, and I finally made it to Amity Park, and just walked around. Sam handed me a belt after she put on her Specter Deflector and said, "Here, just in case. There was another one to spare, so if anything happens, this protects you."

"Oh, thanks, Sam, but I-." I said, and I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder.

"There you guys are!" Jazz said, in her ghost hunting equipment. She wore a vest and slung an extra Fenton Thermos around her shoulder. "Any signs of ecto-activity, (Y/n)? What about you, other Ghost Getters?"

"Okay," Tucker mumbled. "That's gotta stop."

"Jazz..." Sam began, "I know you dream of being one of Danny's "sidekicks"-."

"-Ghost Getters!" Jazz corrected and I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"What she means is that: the three of us have been doing this a while." I explained in a way that she can understand. "We have it under control. Everything's fine, trust me."

"Plus, you don't even have the proper equipment." Sam pointed at her chest. "You, at least, need a Specter Deflector, like (Y/n)'s."

"She can have mine." Tucker offered, holding his in his hand. He gave it to Jazz. "It makes my shorts ride up."

"Face it, guys." Jazz said, rolling her eyes. "Im a big apart of all of this as you are. (Y/n), I'm going to be your sister in-law one day, so we might as well try to work together!" I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Who was the one that brought you and my baby brother together?"

"Surely, not you..." I mumbled quietly, then I raised my voice a little. "Anyways, there's nothing happening, Jazz-!"

We heard a crash and debris flew past us and we winced. "Wrong!" Jazz said, and we turned our attention to three female ghosts.

It was Kitty, Ember, and Spectra all in once place!

"So, the minute we have a fight, you come here to flirt with some meaningless, human girls?" I looked over to Kitty who said that and saw her looming over her boyfriend.

Johnny 13 was on the ground, defending himself. "Aw, babe, come on!" He said, "Y-you know you're the only meaningless girl for me!" Even I ended up facepalming at what he said. Kitty's face scrunched into anger again and she snarled. Johnny started panicking and stammered, "Wait, that didn't come out right."

"Whoa, Ember McLain!" Kwan said, and we looked over to him and Dash standing behind her. "Sweet, I'm your biggest fan!"

"No!" Dash shoved Kwan out of the way angrily. "I'm your biggest fan. That one song, y'know, where you sing and the guitar's really loud. I love that song."

Ember exchanged a look with Spectra as the two fight. "I love it more!" Kwan said, and shoved Dash back. "Go back and listen to boy bands."

"You promised to never tell anyone that!" Dash said, and they fought on the ground.