Chapter 34: The Mysterious Infi-Map

*Danny's POV*

Four giant lions circled us around the arena. "Oh, looks like someone forgot to feed the kitties this morning!" Vlad said, as he sat on his throne. "Ah well, better late than never."

I grabbed everyone and turned us invisible before one of the lions opened its mouth at us. As the lion pounced, we sunk through the ground and disappeared.

Vlad turned and said, "I love a good mauling, don't you?" He looked at his guard but instead of a response, the armored guard had an axe swinging at him. Vlad hurried away and the top of the throne was destroyed.

I removed the mask to reveal myself. "I'm more of a pummeling guy myself." I said with a grin, and threw away the axe and phased out of the armored suit.

Tucker, Sam and (Y/n) ran over to catch up with each other. Then, Vlad threw ecto-plasmic energy discs at me and I managed to dodge the blasts. As I dodged, the blasts hit the buildings below.

One of the discs hit me right in the face, causing me to get knocked backwards. "You can't stop me, Daniel." Vlad said. "(Y/n)'s family tried to do what they could to destroy your father and she tried to stop me and she also failed. I knew I should've fired her parents from the start, and have them move back to where they came from, the moment her and her parents meddled. The map shall take me to every realm, and in every realm, I will rule."

"Some ruler!" I shouted at him. "You just set your entire kingdom on fire!"

Vlad looked below and looked at citizens shouting up at him. "He's destroyed the city!" One of the citizens yelled, and others yelled with him. "We shall destroy him!"

"Very well, you may have thwarted my plans here, Daniel, but other many kingdoms await my genius!" Vlad said to me, and unraveled the map. The map took him away and I followed him through the portal.

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"We have to go!" I said, as Danny and Vlad both phased through the portal. The three of us jumped through after them.

"Now where?!" Danny, Sam and I asked Tucker. We were floating around, surrounded by doors and Vlad was nowhere to be seen.

Tucker tapped on his PDA quickly, and pointed to a doorway. "Up there!" He said. The doorway was detailed as an old wooden cabinet, among all of the other purple glowing doors.

~~~

*third person pov*

A man with an orange uniform falls to the ground in a familiar form. He was surrounded by his people that were also injured.

Vlad's fists were glowing pink and he smiled. "There!" He said. "I defeated all your best Ming warriors. Now, take me to your palace! My rule will begin immediately..."

He glanced over to a bunch of other warriors, struggling to get up with their weapons in hands. "There is still one more you must vanquish!" A deep voice said.

There was a figure shrouded in a black robe atop of a gong with a sword at his side behind the wounded warriors. Vlad smirked and said, "Too easy..." He created his sword out of thin air m, and slams it to the ground.

He drags it with such force and a portion of the stone floor ruptured. It flew towards the gong and warriors were running away, frantically. The figure leaps from the gong and before he could engage into battle, he disappears from the robes.

Vlad swings at the figure, and cuts through him, but realizes that no one is inside. Danny starts to hurtle towards Vlad with the sword in hand and Vlad blocks the attack. They engaged in battle and used their strength to knock each other back.