Chapter 14: Mr. and Mrs. Masters

*Danny's POV*

I heard heavy footsteps coming my way, and I turned around to see my dad's face covered in ecto-acne. "Nobody trespasses on Jack Fenton's property!" He shouted at me with his hands raised in the air as if he were about to attack me.

"Dad!" I shouted back. "Relax!"

"Dad?" He asked. "I don't have a son. I'm single. Bitterly, bitterly, single." He frowned, looking away. 

"You are?" I asked, standing up, then I spoke to myself, "Gee, that explains...almost everything."

"What?!" He growled. 

"Uh, nothing!" I held up my hands in defense. Then I looked at his face again. "Uh, is that ecto-acne?" 

"It's a condition." dad explained. "That you shouldn't know about!" He grabbed at my shoulders. "How do you know about ecto-acne!?" I found myself being lifted off the ground by his big hands. "Talk!"

"I'm...your son!" I said. I literally had no choice but to tell him. "I know all about the accident in Wisconsin! Even my girlfriend knows! Years ago...That shouldn't have happened."

Dad put me down on the ground, his hands still on my shoulders. "Oh, it happened alright." He said. He shoved me down to the ground and I grunted in pain the way I was thrown. "And my life went straight down the flusher from that day on!"

I watched in complete shock when two rings formed around his body, transforming him to his unnamed ghost half. I thought it was Plasmius, but no, it was my dad, and he looked extremely mad. His left hand glowed bright green as he swung to strike me. I ducked and the blast hit the wall behind me. 

"Wait!" I yelled. "It's me, Danny! Your son!" He fired a ghost ray at me again, and I dodged the attacks. 

"Lies!" dad yelled. "I do not have a son, and even if I did, I certainly wouldn't name him Danny. That's dumb."

"Okay..." I stood up feeling ticked off. "I didn't want to do this in front of you, but-" I took a fighting stance. "I'm going ghost!"

He watched me transformed to my other half, and he glared at me. "What? You're a ghost? I HATE GHOSTS!" 

I flew away before those ghost rays cut through me. "I don't understand." I said. "That's got to be dad!" I noticed how bad the shot was from me as his shots were nowhere near me. "He aim's like dad." 

"If it weren't for ghosts, I never would've lost the love of my life!" Dad angrily said. He launched himself at me and grabbed me in both his hands. He suplexes me and I fell to the ground hard, straight down to the lab in the basement. I had created a hole in the ceiling. 

"Oh, this is bad..." I said, looking up. "I've gotta get back to Clockwork and change this!" I turned around to go to the ghost portal and I gasped. There was no ghost portal! "No portal..." I walked over to the proto-portal on the counter covered in webs. "Okay, maybe I can squeeze through this stupid thing." When I looked through the portal, figuring out how I could fit, I noticed the newspaper article. 

My mom and Vlad were standing side by side. The article read: Wisconsin Dairy King Weds College Sweetheart

"Oh...Oh no. If mom and dad never married to become ghost hunters, then that means (Y/n) doesn't exist in this timeline!" I said, worriedly. "Vlad hired her parents just to destroy dad, but since dad is now a ghost with no family...we never would've met if it weren't for Vlad!" My heart sunk, and I started to miss (Y/n) terribly. I have to find a way to get out of this mess. "I didn't destroy the past...I destroyed the present!" I picked the article up from the wall and read some more. "Mr. and Mrs. Vlad Masters!?"