Chapter 47: Amorpho

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"Hey, that's it!" Danny said, and turned us both invisible. The three helicopters flew past us and I winced when the blades went right through. He took us both down below to a back alley and transformed into his human self after setting me down. We were waiting behind a dumpster to wait for our classmates and the news copters to hurry away. Danny turned to me with his hand over his neck. "Sorry, (Y/n)...I hope that your parents don't start anything when you get home about you being with the Ghost Boy."

"It's okay," I laughed, and he looked at me confused. "That was pretty fun. I never got a chance to fly a whole morning with you before and running away from the paparazzi? Let's do that again, sometime."

Danny stopped feeling sorry and started smiling at me and then he held my hand in his. "At least this way, I'll be totally- Oof!" He said, running right into Dash. I ended up bumping my nose into his head and I groaned. Danny and I fell backwards on the ground.

Dash was glowering at us and he said, "Watch it, Fentertainment-Tonight!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm chasing a real somebody, and you and your girlfriend are total nobodies!"

We just exchanged looks and smiled. -totally unnoticeable?" I finished for Danny and he nodded. We looked over and saw his house up ahead.

"Back to square one!" Danny said and after I helped him up on his feet, he gasped. 

"Hey, that's-!" I started to say, glaring at Danny from this morning.

"Me?! Is that why you were ticked off at me this morning?" He asked and I just glared at him. "I'm going ghost! (Y/n), you head to school, I'll catch up with you later. I have unfinished business with this guy!"

~~~

*Third person POV*

Danny watched (Y/n) head down the street, but she looked concerned. She was still having trust issues with the following morning. Danny flew into his house and looked around frantically. "Where did I-he-it...go?!"  Danny grumbled, turning to the mirror. He ran right into it. "Ow! Duh..."

Jazz, in her room was putting her scrapbook in her backpack until she saw Danny walking through the hallway. "Danny?" She called out to him. "I thought you had left for school already and picked up your girlfriend." 

"I-I-I did!" Amorpho said, nervously in Danny's body. "Ah, but I just had to come back and see uhm..." Amorpho glanced at her scrapbook. "That awesome scrapbook. May I?" Jazz smiled and let him take it. Amorpho flipped through the pages and examined each of them. "Oooh, so much work! Must've taken you a long time..." 

"You bet!" Jazz said, happily. "I'd hate to have to do it all over again." In the next second, Amorpho ripped the whole book apart, and Jazz looked at him in distraught. "Danny! My scrapbook, what are you doing?!" 

Amorpho threw the covers away from his hands and said, "Scrapping your opinion of me. How am I doing so far?" He cackled with evil, nasally laughter and then Danny appeared before him to punch him right in the face.

Amorpho was knocked off his feet and landed at the side of the wall, forming cracks from the force. Jazz was watching in surprise. "Get away from my sister and don't you ever hurt my girlfriend!" Danny yelled, throwing ghost rays at the walls. Amorpho leaped up and landed on the bed and flipped over Danny's head to phase through the walls in attempt of escape. 

"I just knew he didn't have evil scrapbook destroying powers!" Jazz said. She placed her hand on the Ghost Defense System panel and it scanned her biometric hand. The glass case revealed a red button and she hit it. Sirens sounded in the house and Danny continued chasing Amorpho down the hallway in his ghost form. 

"The ghost defenses!" Danny said, and winced. "That means-" 

Then, his parents burst through the doorway beside them with ecto-guns in their hands. They pointed guns and lasers at Danny. "Bingo, Maddie!" Mr. Fenton said. "Putrid protoplasm dead ahead. Wait til the (L/n)'s hear about this!"

"And he's after our boy!" Mrs. Fenton said angrily. 

"Uhh...Uhh...that's right. I'm your boy, Billy!" Amorpho said.

"Danny." Mrs. Fenton corrected him in the same angry tone. 

Amorpho grabbed Danny's arms who looked at everyone, unable to do anything. "Right, and this evil ghost is after me." He made Danny grab his neck and started to choke. "Help! Help!" Then, he whispered to Danny, "You want attention glory hound? You got it.

"What?" Danny asked, confused.

"Sorry spook but I'm very particular about who my kids play with." Mr. Fenton said as he aimed his laser gun at Amorpho. Several lasers shot out of the gun, and Danny pushed Amorpho out of the way.

Danny ducked and looked at his parents. "Stop! He's the putrid protoplasm not me." Danny said, pointing at Amorpho. Then, Mrs. Fenton somersaulted over to Amorpho to protect him in Danny's human form.

"Nobody messes with my baby." Mrs. Fenton snapped.

"Thanks, baby." Mr. Fenton grinned at her.

She looked up at him, rolling her eyes behind her goggles. "I meant Danny." She grumbled. Then, Mrs. Fenton somersaulted over to Amorpho to protect him in Danny's human form. Danny floated up to the ceiling until Mrs. Fenton fired an attack at him and hit a hole in the ceiling.

Amorpho panicked, with debris flying everywhere. He protected himself and opened the door behind him. "I may have bitten off more than I can chew here..." Amorpho said. 

Mrs. Fenton watched him scurry away and said, "Block the exits." 

They had their backs against the doors in which they came from, and aimed their guns at Danny again. "Mom, no!" Jazz said, knocking the door down where her dad was. She hurried over to tilt up the ecto-gun from Mrs. Fenton's arms. Danny saw the roof crashing down on his family and quickly made a ghost shield around them to protect them, and quickly disappeared.

"There you see. We should do family stuff like this more often!" Mr. Fenton said.

~~~

*Danny's POV*

Amorpho was running down the stairs and I phased through the walls to tackle him through the basement. We both struggled to sit upright. "Underling, you cannot defeat Amorpho." 

"Amorpho?" I glared back at him and we stood up to take fighting stances. "I know clowns with scarier names!" I shoved him up to the nearest control panel and he winced. I tossed him towards the machine my dad was telling us about earlier before I picked (Y/n) up for school. Amorpho quickly ducked and I punched the controls on accident and as we sparred in front, the gun aimed downwards at us. The both of us screamed in fear and we collapsed. I looked around, and Amorpho was gone. 

"The trail leads to the lab, Maddie!" I heard Dad shout from upstairs.

"Maybe we should contact the (L/n)'s!" mom said. 

"Uh oh..." I said, standing up. "Better they find Fenton, than Phantom." I transformed, but then the beams of light around me short circuited. "What the...Come on. Change back." 

"Jack!" Mom said. "This ghost shredder is too heavy for me to lift."

"Yeah that's because I added the extra blades!" Dad said. 

"That's it, I'm calling the (L/n)'s." 

"Come on, come on!" I panicked to myself. 

"Freeze, ghost punk!" 

Crud. I looked up to see my parents holding their ecto-guns and lasers at me and I frowned.

"You tell us where our boy is!" Dad said. 

I exchanged looks between the two, who looked extremely mad and I exclaimed in my ghost form, "I wish I knew!" I panicked some more. "What's going on?" I muttered to myself as they stepped closer, turning on their ecto-guns. "Why can't I change back? I yelped as the ecto-blast of energy nearly hit me, and I leaped from the ground to the air. I wanted to phase through the ceiling to make an escape, but I hit my head on the ceiling too. "What's the deal? I can't phase, either?!"

Fortunately for me, my parents made a giant hole in the ceiling and I flew through that to make my escape.