Chapter 41: Danny Vs Vortex

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"Calm down, everyone!" Vlad said, and we looked over. "Calm down. Mayor Masters is here." He was walking over and smiling at us, but he had more of a smug look on his face. "Rest assured, everything's fine."

"YOU." Danny snapped, and I jumped beside Tucker. We looked over to Danny glowing dark red again, and he dropped the helmet. His hands clenched into fists. "Do you have any clue what you have done?!"

Clouds formed together and we looked away when the lightning struck brightly again. A tornado touched down, and Tucker quickly pulled me aside. We gasped as the tornado chased Vlad down the street. The whole entire crowd that were here too also ran away screaming. 

"Uhm, I think that's your cue, (Y/n)." Tucker whispered to me. "Because that's weird, it's almost as if Danny caused that twister!"

I stood in front of Danny and held his hands in mine. "Danny, please." I said, softly. "You have to calm down. For me." I whirled around frantically when we heard screaming from afar. The twister trapped the Fenton Rv and it was swirling around it. 

"NO!" Danny shouted, and the red glow around him disappeared.

The twister vanished and the Fenton RV dropped from a high height. We heard it and saw it crash on top of trees. Danny let my hands go and he ran past me towards his parents. "Danny!" I called out to him. "Wait!" 

He turned to me worriedly, "I've got to go help my parents, (Y/n)!"

"Your parents are fine!" Sam said.

"It's you we're worried about." Tucker said. 

"Yeah, call us three nuts, but we just saw the weather changed three times in sync with your mood!" I said, glaring at him. 

"That's preposterous, (Y/n)!" Vlad said, walking over to us again.

"Back off, Masters!" Danny said, and we watched him glow red again in hatred. We saw a tiny cloud above his head form and zapped him with a bolt of electricity. It kept shocking him and he ran away again, in a panic. He made a U-turn down the street and he stopped until the cloud zapped him in the butt to keep him running some more. 

I stood in front of Danny and placed my hands over his fists. "See what we mean?" I asked, sadly. Danny looked at me and saw himself glowing.

"I have felt kinda...tingly since that lightning ball blew up my force field." Danny admitted. 

Vlad was still behind us and he stopped running. "The electricity passing through your ecto shield must have caused you to absorb some of Vortex's weather controlling power." He thought aloud, and we glared at him. We watched as Vlad continued running down the street with the mini thunder cloud following after him.

"Meaning you need to take a deep breath and calm down before we have another storm like the last one." I said, smiling. He did what I told him to do, and then the dark clouds went away. The red glow around his body disappeared once more. 

"I've heard of having a sunny disposition but this is nuts." Danny muttered, as I stood close to him. The four of us were staring at the sky with a concerned look on our faces. 

At Vlad's office later that day, Sam handed me a small tub full of cool water. Danny was sitting in Vlad's office chair while Tucker fanned him. He was sweating badly, and I placed a cool compress over his head. 

"Curses. Just when I'm on the verge of a triumph, the rollercoaster emotions of a-a-a teenager threaten my plans." Vlad said, and I glared at him.

"Hey! You brought the guy here in the first place." Danny snapped, standing up and his body glowed blue. The windows were thrown open and I gasped, wincing when a gust of wind came flooding in. The gust of wind was pushing me and Tucker away while Sam and Vlad were protecting themselves from across the room.