Chapter 17: Frederick Isak Showenhower

(A/n: The chapters will be a little longer than the rest of the episodes because The Reality Trip is in two parts!)

*Danny's POV*

"Actually, yeah," I exclaimed, firing a ghost ray at Freakshow to knock him off his feet. "I've been working on my aim!" I glared down at him, but then he raised a gauntlet up. His palm was facing outward at me, and it glowed a bright red color. I watched where the beam of light was hitting, and saw it hit a barbed wire below me. I was caught off guard when it popped off the fences and wrapped me up and dropped me to the ground.

"Danny!" (Y/n) shouted worriedly.

"And so have I!" Freakshow said, and held the gauntlet outward again to me. "Say hello to the Reality Gauntlet - which is twice as powerful now that I've activated the Gem of Form!" The yellow gem on the side of it glowed brightly. He shoots out a beam of yellow light towards two freight cars that whirled around and formed golems. Two of the golems just stood there unresponsive.

I looked around, waiting for something to happen, and when nothing did, I popped out of the cocoon. I chuckled as I faced the golems, with part of my sleeve tattered. "What are they going to do, rust on me?" I asked with a smile.

"And Freakshow said," He said as he pressed the red gem. "Let there be life!" I watched the beam of light hit something behind me, but I shrugged to myself.

Then, the golems behind me roared and I winced. I dodged one of the attacks as the golem slammed his fist down on the ground. The other golem, tried to sink its teeth down on me whole. I thought I had escaped, but instead it dragged me by the bottom part of my clothes. He tossed me around like a rag doll, and let me go. I fell down beside (Y/n) and grunted in pain.

"Hm, that's odd." Freakshow said as (Y/n) tried to inch closer to me. "I commanded him to eat you." He examined the gauntlet again. "I need more practice."

We heard engines coming toward us, and I looked over to see the Guys in White rolling over with a white vehicle. "Freeze, freaks!" One of the agents shouted.

"Freeze?" Freakshow asked, and a yellow beam of light shot outward. "If you insist!"

The light hit the cloud above us, and a giant monster of snow fell down with a huge smile on its face. The giant monster fell down overtop the golems and the Guys in White. Well, that solves part of our problem.

I tried to get up, and I snarled. "Now, where were we?" Freakshow grabbed at my chest and pulled me up to him. "Ah yes, I was going to ruin your life the way you ruined mine by destroying this girl!"

"No!" (Y/n) screamed, and Freakshow started to raise the gauntlet up at her. The red light was glowing again around the gauntlet, and I quickly raised both my hands up to send a ghost ray attack at Freakshow.

Freakshow landed on his back and I walked over to him. My right hand clenched into a fist, and green smoke was coming out of it from the ghost ray. "Shows over, Freak-!" I started to say, until I got uppercut by a female ghost wearing a cape. "Gah!" I landed back to (Y/n), Sam, and Tucker who all managed to sit upright.

We all glared up at Freakshow. "Looks like our little showdown is going to require a bigger audience!" The front of a train rolled by, and the female ghost named Lydia stood behind Freakshow. "A much bigger audience!" Freakshow was cackling with laughter some more and the tattoo bats that trapped my friends and my girlfriend released them. (Y/n) crawled over to me and I held her.

We watched as the tattoo bats flew back to Lydia's body, and printed back on her. The gauntlet glowed bright red, and the front of the train car grew bat wings. The train engine sounded and we watched it fly off into the distance.