85. I am Being Dead Serious Here

__________________________

.

.

.

Olivia tapped her nails against her lower jaw as she sat on the bed, waiting. Joanne was lying on the floor, her head resting on Wolverine's belly while she lifted Ava up in the air, as if she was Superman.

"It's negative." Anika walked out of the bathroom, a slight disappointment in her voice.

"What?" Stella sat from where she was lying on the bed and hopped off of it. "Take another one!"

"Why?" Joanne looked over from the floor.

"Because it could be a false negative!"

"I don't think so?" Anika spoke up.

"Just shush and go take another one!!" Stella pushed her towards the room.

"Aunt Jo, what's going on?" Ava asked as Joanne lowered her to the ground and sat up.

"Oh nothing baby, Aunt Stel forgot to take her medication." Joanne sighed.

Stella gave her a look while Ava was confused. "Should I go get it?" The little girl asked.

Joanne pouted at her cuteness and pulled the little bundle of joy to her arms. "No, I want you to go and play with Old Man outside now."

"Okay!" She grinned and turned to the three year old giant dog. "Come puppy!"

Wolverine looked up and then got off the rug, stretching before smothering Joanne's face with wet kisses. Only when he thought that he had given her enough kissies did he follow the little girl out the door.

Joanne turned to Stella as soon as the kid left and narrowed her eyes. "Honey, I think you should take a nappy."

"Shut up Jo, I know what you are trying to say." Stella rolled her eyes.

"Then you should think about it."

"I am not hormonal!" She screeched.

"Sure you are not." Joanne rolled her eyes.

"Joo..." Olivia said warningly. It had been extremely difficult to handle these two these days; they were constantly fighting. Joanne because she was moody and frustrated about the surgery which was scheduled for the last Friday of the month and Stella was just... pregnant.

"Negative." Anika held the stick up.

"You probably didn't wait long enough." Stella took the stick from Anika's hand and shook it.

"Why do you want her pregnant so bad?" Joanne asked.

"Who's pregnant?" Gregory barged into the room.

"Huh?" The four women looked up at him surprised. How the hell did he know what was happening?

"Stella." Joanne rolled her eyes. She was about to lay back down on the rug when Xander walked in, the sight of whom made her jump up immediately.

"No no, continue! Lay down on the floor and then complain about body ache!" He scowled at her while she smiled at him sheepishly.

"I am sorry." She gave him her puppy eyes and he just wasn't immune to them yet so he had to calm down, throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"So which one of these two is pregnant?" He asked, gesturing to Anika and Olivia.

"Who's pregnant?" Anthony and Leon walked in.

"Stella." Joanne repeated.

"Wait, don't we already know she is pregnant?" Leon asked. "Why are you women testing that again?"