51. Mommy, Dadda, Uncles, Aunties, SHHHHHH!!!

______________________________

.

.

.

Olivia licked the bottom of her spoon, paying the least attention to the movie that was on. Again, it was animated and put on for Ava's sake so it didn't really matter or make sense.

"Okay, I see that you got L-A-I-D." Joanne's voice caught her by surprise. Looking over at her best friend, she realized her eyes were on Anika.

Olivia raised a brow and then looked over at Stella, who looked relieved.

"Well, she isn't the only one." Olivia chuckled. Joanne gave her a confused look and she cocked her head in Stella's eyes who looked mortified.

Both of them looked mortified.

"Shut up both of you. There's a kid in the room!" Stella hissed, the blush making her tan complexion even more beautiful.

"Don't bring Ava into this." Olivia chuckled.

"Jesus women, you both are grown and married and you, Annie, got a kid. Stop being like chaste nuns!" Joanne rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, if there is anyone here who has the right to act like a nun, it's Joanne the virgin." Olivia commented, taking another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

Joanne narrowed her eyes at her best friend, not at all amused by her betrayal while the other two girls laughed, happy that the conversation was off them.

"Mommy, Aunties SHHHHH!!!" Ava turned around for a moment with an annoyed pout and shushed them before getting back to the movie, the spoon between her lips.

"Okay..." Joanne whispered and sat back, stifling a yawn. Not that she didn't like Finding Nemo, but she had watched it way too many times because Wolverine was obsessed with it, who by the way, was not even giving them the slightest attention and was completely hooked to the screen.

"Honestly woman, your relationship with Xander is going great. Why isn't there any progress?" Stella scooted closer to her friend, whispering so that they don't get another timeout from Ava.

"Because I am not driven by carnal desires?" Joanne gave her a flat look and went back to eating from the ice-cream tub.

"When are you people going to quit with the sleep-overs?" The women looked up to see all the four men at the door.

Olivia chuckled and said, "We can guess which two of you are most restless to know the answer."

Joanne and she giggled while Anika looked to the other side and Stella covered her face, embarrassed.

Xander, who was typing away on the phone, looked up and said, "Joanne, bed time!"

Joanne rolled her eyes. "Yes Daddy!"

Olivia choked on her ice-cream, Leon let out a pig-like snort, the rest started laughing and Xander looked like an idiot with his lips puckered and eyes wide.

Joanne rolled her eyes again. "Get your heads off the gutter. Jeez!!" She took Wolverine's bowl which she had brought some whipped cream in and her tub of the ice cream. "Clean your own mess." She told her sisters-in-law before pressing her lips against the side of her darling and only niece.

"Night baby."

"Night Aunt Joey." Ava replied though her whole attention was still on the screen.

"Come on husband!" Joanne exclaimed as she marched out of the room, Xander shaking his head as he followed her.