108. Pop It, Bud!

________________________________

.

.

.

"Whoa."

Joanne grinned proudly as she walked over to her pregnant friend's side, Wolverine was being polite and just letting her drag him along wherever she went for now because he was not accustomed to the giant weird looking place he was taken to. So he had decided that being next to his Mommy was the best option right then.

"This is the part where I wish we had more friends and family, but I guess we gotta live with this for now."

"You rented out a water park?" Anika asked, looking over at Olivia who just returned her look. Nobody knew that she was going to do something like this. But with Joanne, there was no telling, was there?

"Had to do something with all the money I have, didn't I?"

"Rad!" Dexter exclaimed.

"Right?" Joanne winked at him and grinned, ear to ear, so impressed with her own masterplan. She was so good at it that she should just quit hacking and start some event planning company.

"Okay, now I am very excited to see what you have planned!" Rodney said.

Xander looked over at his mother in law. "You were excited before?"

Rodney gave him a flat look. Of course he was going to start something with her. One of them always did.

"I was so sure she was going to do something awesome as usual. You know, there's only one thing predictable about my wife - that she is unpredictable."

Olivia looked over at her mom and jerked her head in the direction of the mother in law and son in law. "What did I say?" She whispered to her while Martha chuckled, covering her mouth with her hand. She was really glad that her daughter had such a wholesome family now.

"Alright people!" Leon threw an arm around Joanne's shoulder. "Let's get in there!"

There were cheers as Gregory tossed a squealing Ava in the air and caught her, helping her to sit on his shoulders as the staff opened the doors for them.

Leon let go of Joanne and jogged over to Olivia, grabbing her hand.

Xander hugged Joanne from behind and they cutely waddled forward.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Gender Reveal Party of the latest addition to the King's Family!" One of the staff was on a small podium.

Joanne, Dexter, Luke and Leon whooped while the rest clapped.

"This is crazy!" Anika laughed as she clapped. She herself didn't get to have a gender reveal party or a baby shower because of the dynamics between Gregory and her back then. Not to mention, a lot was going on at the time of her pregnancy because of the business marriage that was broken and the little civil war ensued in the American Mob because of it.

But she really really wished that something like this - even if not so grand - was organized for her as well when she and Gregory had their next baby, if they ever had one.

Gregory looked down at her and said, "Don't worry, we will make sure the next one is even grander."

It took a moment to realize that he was referring to theirs and not Stella and Anthony's and it brought a tinge to her face, though she herself was thinking about it.

"Mrs. King, would you like to take over?" The staff asked.

There was a collective laugh. "There are five Mrs. Kings present here right now." Anthony said.