109. Keep Looking People!

________________________________

.

.

.

"Hold on tight." The staff said as he pulled the lever.

Ava and Joanne squealed as they went down the water slide, splashing water everywhere as they went through the loops and finally reached the end, where Stella stood laughing, watching the weird photos appearing on the screen.

"You will have to bring me here after this little darling comes out." She pointed at her belly.

"Yep!" Joanne grinned as she got to her feet, pulling a drenched Ava up with her. She squealed as she was tossed in the air. The little girl was going to be one spoilt rich girl, but hopefully with her mother's morals. She was the apple of so many pair of eyes and even if other additions were to be made to the family, she would always remain the firstborn of her generation and would always be loved and pampered the most.

The screens came on, this time with Xander holding what looked like a water gun.

One of the staff came forward and handed Joanne the walkie-talkie. "About time, don't you think?" Joanne winked at her best friend before turning the device on. "Alright! That's my husband!"

Xander grinned into the camera and then pulled the trigger and groaned when just water squirted out of it. "Oh come on, Jo!"

"Saad." Joanne laughed. She was really loving this. "Keep looking people!"

It was around seven in the evening now. They had been at it for hours.

"You know what?" Stella said as the three walked over to some bleachers, Joanne getting a towel to dry Ava's hair with.

"What?"

"I don't think the treasure is anywhere out there."

Joanne stopped drying her niece's hair and looked over at the pregnant woman. "What do you mean?"

"I know you." She said, lost in her own thoughts. "At least I think I do, and the Joanne I know loves her family so much."

"What does that have to do with the treasure hunt?"

"The fact that you would not let the gender of your niece or nephew be revealed unless the whole family were present." She gestured around the place. "You wouldn't want all of us to be at random places when it happened. You would at least want Tony and me to be together when it happened."

"They were supposed to figure this out." Joanne commented.

Stella looked over at her, a smile forming on her face.

Joanne looked over at her niece. "Ava babe, do you know what the biggest treasure we have is?"

"No." She said cutely and then asked, "What is it, Auntie Joey?"

"It's our family."

"Alright people, the mother to be has it all figured out!" Joanne turned around and clapped. "So now you guys get ready for the real event!"

"There's a 'real event'?" Stella asked.

"We still haven't chosen the godfather, have we?"

.

.

.

"So ladies and gentlemen, our mother to be had the treasure figured out." Joanne shrugged as they all stood around the podium, next to the outside pool.

"And what was it?" Dexter asked.

"You will know when you know." She shrugged again. "You should have figured it out by yourself."