98. Binge-watching Lucifer

_____________________________

.

.

.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Martha squealed as she opened the door wide and hugged her little girl.

"Mama..." Olivia sighed into her chest, feeling emotional, warm and fuzzy. Nothing felt homey like the hug of her mother.

"Ew, what are you doing here?" Luke came downstairs with a cup of yoghurt in his hand. Dexter too appeared right after, his expression identical to his twin brother.

"It's my house, buddy. I can come here whenever I want!" Olivia stuck her tongue out at them while Leon snickered and then smirked, turning to his mother in law. "Though I had to come up with the idea of visiting you guys."

Olivia narrowed her eyes at her husband while Martha smiled happily at her son in law. From day one, she knew that he was a good man. She didn't know much about him nor his dark secrets, but a mother's heart can always tell whether a boy is good for her child or not.

"Alright alright! Stop glaring at my poor son." Martha slapped Olivia's arm lightly and turned to the boys. "Go bring the luggage to Olive's room."

Luke and Dexter looked offended that she was making them do the labor but nodded nevertheless, not because they had much love for their sister but because they were scared of their mother's temper.

"Where Pops?" Olivia asked as she walked into the house, taking in the scent of her home. She hadn't realized how much she missed the place.

"He is out at the town with Uncle Andy." Martha rolled her eyes. Uncle Andy and Pops together meant only one thing - drunken chaos.

"But it's only the afternoon." She pouted. Couldn't they wait till the evening?

"Uncle Andy is going to Nevada in the evening. Thankfully, Hank is home too." Martha let her know.

Olivia nodded her head while Leon stood there clueless, not knowing any of these characters.

"You people should go rest for sometime." Martha turned to the couple. "I will make some delicious beef stew for when you guys wake up."

"Thank you, Mrs. Smith." Leon gave her his dazzling.

Martha narrowed her eyes at him good-naturedly. "Call me Mama, lad. You are my son now."

Leon's smile widened, reaching his eyes. He didn't even remember much about his own parents anymore so it really was heart-touching when his wife's mother told him to address her as his mother from now on.

"Thanks... Mama." He smiled shyly.

Olivia watched the exchange with a soft smile on her face, her insides feeling warm and fuzzy. Leon fit right into her family though it was only the second time they were meeting each other.

"The luggage have been moved. Anything else for her highness?" Dexter asked as the two came down the stairs again.

Olivia rolled her eyes while Martha gave them a 'quit it!' look.

"Not for now. But I am hoping to spend a lot of time with you two." Leon told the boys who grinned back at him.

"We are looking forward to showing you around New Hope too, BIL" Luke grinned.

"BIL?" Olivia asked.

"Brother in law, you old hag." Dexter shrugged, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Olivia rolled her eyes again. Her brothers were just impossible.

.

.