16. I Know I Know

________________________

.

.

.

||JOANNE LAKE||

.

"Stupid dog!" I yelled as he growled at me, ready to bite me.

"I will kick you, you stupid gorilla." I said. "Make do with this for the day!"

The stupid Kings had brought us to the middle of nowhere. So there was no way we could have left yesterday even if we wanted to.

I guess it's safe to say that they had kidnapped us. We were inside an estate surrounded by forest for miles. With no transportation, might I add. I had climbed to the terrace and checked out the surroundings. I didn't even know such a place existed in New York.

And so, I couldn't go to Starbucks to get him his Puppuccino. Which was freaking whipped cream to begin with so I don't know what his problem was just eating whipped cream.

This stupid dog. I am to blame! I spoilt him rotten and now I am reaping what I sowed.

"Wolverine Lake, I am telling you. I will make you drink broccoli juice for the rest of the year if you act like this!" I scolded him but the dumbass just growled more at me.

"Babe!!" I whined. "We can't go out!"

He growled and grumbled and came to me.

Phew.

The stupid dog knocked the bowl of whipped cream off my hand.

Ugh!

"Oh come on, Old Man!" I whined more.

He rested his head on my lap and just sat there grumbling.

"I know I know." I mumbled as I patted his head. Oh god, he's gonna be super grumpy today.

"We can't leave?" I looked up.

Oh god, I have to deal with this too?

"We can't freaking leave? This is bloody kidnapping!" Olivia yelled.

"Livy, calm down."

"I am not going to calm down!" She yelled more. That hyped Old Man up and he started barking as well.

Jesus!!!

I tuned out both of their yelling and sat back just glancing between them. It was almost comical if you would just press the mute button.

Both of them just screaming and yelling and growling.

It was giving me a migraine.

There was a knock on the door. If it's that Daniella, I swear I am gonna chuck my shoe at her.

"Who's it?" I called. And that got Olivia and Old Man to stop.

The door slowly opened to reveal Stella.

"Hi." She whispered.

Olivia glared at her and stormed into the bathroom.

Old Man growled at her. You gotta be kidding me!

"Down boy." I narrowed my eyes at him and he growled a bit before settling down on the bed, his back towards us.

Stella looked like she was about to cry.

"He's grumpy because I didn't get him his Puppuccino and Olivia's mad about being kidnapped." I sighed. "No biggy."

I forced a smile because I didn't want her to feel bad about anything. Because none of this was her fault.