104. Wanna Go To The Beach?

________________________

.

.

.

Anthony smelled her hair as he twirled his pregnant wife around.

"My head's spinning, Tony!" Stella squealed. Pregnancy came with its own cons.

"Sorry." He grinned. "Are you excited for the gender reveal?"

"I can't wait!" Stella whined. "Jo keep secrets so well. She doesn't slip up at all."

Anthony let out a laugh. He too was very much excited to know but he knew that he, Stella and the rest of the family would love the baby irrespective of whether it was going to be a girl or boy.

"Everyone has come back to normal now." Anthony sighed. He hugged his wife and sat down on the bed. Little did he know that the peace and quiet was the calm before the storm that would forever shaken their lives.

"Aren't you people coming down to dinner?" Leon asked as he walked in.

"But Jo and Xander aren't even back yet, are they?" Stella asked, getting off of Anthony's lap.

"Oh, they won't be coming back any time soon. They went out on a date."

Anthony had both their attention with his statement.

"Date?" Leon asked, his eyebrow raised.

"Jo and Xander?" Stella had the expression identical to that of her brother in law.

"Mmhmm." Anthony hummed. Truth be told, as happy as he was that it was happening, he too had been extremely surprised when he heard that those two were going on a date. And the first thing he felt was pity towards all those people who would have to witness those eccentric duo's idea of a date.

"I wish someone would stream it live." Leon laughed. He was bored with the progress in his love life that he needed some other sort of entertainment.

He had gotten to know where Zach was but now he was hesitant to go find him. What if the dude said things that would hurt Olivia rather than give her closure to move on? It would be bad. He really was in a dilemma.

The trouble never ends for a Mafia man.

Leaving the lovebirds alone, he walked out the door. He knew that Anika and Olivia were downstairs while his grandmother and Gregory were talking about something she had been up to lately on her world tour. They would have to be naïve to think that their grandmother would just go on tours for the fun of it. She was also scheming something. Their family had no shortage of plotters, planners, schemers and hackers.

He decided that he would go find his darling little niece right now. It had been a while since they spend some time together, mostly because Gregory and Leon were the last to get back from Russia after Anthony and Xander left earlier due to whatever happened between Joanne and Xander.

Leon always respected Daniella because she was a great woman who did her job right but she had fallen in his eyes after her stunt, though everyone thought she did it in a desperate attempt to separate Joanne and Xander and get Xander back to herself. Only Joanne and Daniella knew the real reason though Daniella had no idea that the eccentric woman already knew.

"Where's my little princess?" Leon cooed as he walked in, pausing for a moment when Wolverine looked up alert. The dog had become a sweetheart to the entire family but startling him was never a good idea unless you looked and smelled like Joanne Xander King.

"Uncle Leo!" Ava squealed as she hopped off her princess bed and ran over to his arms.

"What is my princess doing?" He asked as he tossed her up in the air, so glad that he made the decision to come play with her for a while because her mere smile was a serotonin booster.