Protect Your Heart

Sam, Colby and their friend Nate were taking a trip to a couple places for Sam and Colby videos, and of course, things started going immediately wrong for them. First in Romania,they realized they didn't have an international drivers license, so none of them could drive, and they had been targeted by multiple scammers since they arrived. The ones they had labeled "The Pigeon Mafia" in the Ukraine were the ones that had been the most aggressive. They tried to get 50$ US from them, which Colby thought was a little excessive. Colby was one word away from absolutely losing it with these guys, until Sam stepped in and calmed him down. It took everything in Colby to walk away from these guys, who they knew had pictures of the three of them, but as they were leaving, one of these men grabbed Sam and flung him back, preventing him from leaving. This was when Colby snapped. Sam watched as Colby marched angrily towards them.

"No, Colby, don't!!" shouted Sam. The last thing he wanted was to cause trouble and possibly get arrested in the Ukraine, or see Colby get hurt.

Colby had the guy by the collar and slammed him to the wall before he could even register what was happening. Colby stared the guy down, as his friends crowded around Colby, all brandishing knives. Just before they were able to move in and try anything, Sam had the money in his hand.

"Look, here's 100$, American," said Sam. " Does that work?"

One of the other men, who Sam assumed was the leader, proudly took the money from Sam's hand and signaled for his men to stand down. Colby however, wasn't done. He still had the guy pinned. Sam quickly had a hand on Colby's shoulder.

" Colby, let's go!" said Sam.

Colby roughly let the guy go and walked away with Sam and Nate, watching as the men mocked them.

" You shouldn't have given them anything," said Colby.

" The last thing we want is to end up arrested in the Ukraine," said Sam.

" Or worse," said Nate.

" C'mon, we still need to find a cab or something," said Sam.

As he and Nate walked away, Colby took one last glance behind him at the Mafia men, noticing the red spade tattoo on their upper arms before continuing on his way.

3 days later...

Despite the little mishaps that happened to the boys at the beginning of the trip, the Ukraine videos had been a success, and now all three of them were eager to get back home. It was their turn to go through customs and security at the Ukrainian airport and just as they were nearing the end, Sam was pulled aside by an officer.

" Sir, is this your bag?" he asked Sam.

" Yes," said Sam.

" Did you pack it yourself?" asked the officer.

" I did," said Sam.

" I need to take a look," said the officer.

" Go ahead," said Sam politely. He didn't see the harm, he knew he had nothing to hide.

He watched as the officer poured the contents of his backpack out onto the table, and immediately saw something he didn't recognize as his. Sam's eyes went wide. They were pills of some sort. Drugs! The officer held up the bag of pills and looked angrily at Sam. Before Sam could even say a word in his defense, two officers had him handcuffed and detained.

" There's been a misunderstanding," said Sam. " Those aren't mine!"

" Yea, like we haven't heard that one before," said the officer.

" You have to believe me, please!" said Sam. Colby and Nate rushed over when they saw Sam.

"What is going on?" asked Nate.