MINE

This one was another request. Shoutout to JIGGA BOO :)

Sam and Colby had been invited to a huge birthday bash and were in desperate need of some new wardrobe. They had spent the day at the mall, trying several stores but none of them had quite what they were looking for. They decided to try one last one.It was one of their favorites and usually had a variety of clothes to choose from. Something for both of them. Everything had been going great, until Sam noticed a young guy next to him in the aisle. Sam hadn't thought anything of it, but then he moved to another section and the guy was there again, and then again, and then again. Luckily, he had been firmly holding Colby's hand the whole time. Sam glanced over at the guy that had been presumably following them for the last 20 mins. He had kept his distance and it was possible he was just looking for a shirt. They were in the mens section after all. Sam ignored him and picked up a shirt to look at it.

Once they moved to another section, Sam was looking around for the guy but didn't see him. He sighed a breath of relief, assuming the guy had finally given up. Colby had his hands wrapped gently around Sam's waist. Sam turned his head to look at the brunette and noticed that something else had caught his attention. On the other side of the store was the new Kingdom Hearts Collection. Sam rolled his eyes and smiled at Colby.

" Go on," said Sam.

" You're the best," said Colby, quickly pecking Sam on the cheek as he left.

Sam happily watched Colby walk away and continued shopping. Sam's heart dropped as he saw the guy from earlier round the corner and come into his aisle. Had he waited for Colby to leave?

" Hey Colby," said Sam, in an attempt to scare the guy off. There was no answer. Sam looked over to where Colby had gone but could no longer see him. He must've gone to another section nearby.

Sam was now panicked. Everytime the guy moved closer, Sam would move away from him. He tried to make his way over to the section that Colby had gone too, but was stopped as the guy grabbed his wrist.

" Hey beautiful, what's your hurry?" said the guy.

" I don't know if you noticed but I have a boyfriend," said Sam.

" I don't see him," said the guy, then he moved closer. " Why don't you and I have a little fun?"

" No, thank you," said Sam, attempting to free himself from the guy's grasp, but he simply held him tighter.

" Col-"said Sam, but he never got to finish.

The guy had covered Sam's mouth with his hand and pinned him to the wall of the store with the other.

" Shhh, it's okay," said the guy. " I can make you feel really good."

Sam panicked as the guy snuck his hand around Sam's waist, reaching for his ass. The guy suddenly felt a firm grip on his shoulder. Fingers dug into his skin. He gulped and looked back into the eyes of one pissed off Colby.

" Hi there," said Colby. He then roughly pulled the guy off of Sam and threw him across the store.

The guy knocked over several of the displays in the store and landed hard on top of them. Colby marched over to him and lifted him by the collar of his shirt.

By this time, several people and employees had made their way over to the scene. Colby pulled the guy close to his face, and looked him dead in the eyes.

" Don't EVER touch him again," said Colby.

Colby then punched him in the face. He fell back onto the hard floor of the store. Colby then picked him up once again and threw the guy across the main aisle of the store. He landed hard on the floor and he had blood spilling from his nose. Colby made his way over to Sam. He wrapped Sam protectively in his arms just as security came over.

" What happened here?" they asked.

" Check your security cameras," said Colby, " you'll see the whole thing."

" Well, we're gonna have to take you two in for questioning as well," said security. " Come with us."

The security guard then reached for them both, but backed off when he saw the look on Colby's face.

" Follow us," said security.

Once they reviewed the tape and saw what had happened to Sam, they agreed to arrest the guy and take him in. Even though Colby had only been protecting Sam, he still put his hands on another customer and was still in violation of store policy, and therefore was banned from the mall for 5 days.

Sam slid into the passenger seat of Colby's car and Colby slid into the driver's seat. Colby could tell that Sam was still really shaken up over the whole situation.

" I'm sorry," said Sam.

Colby took Sam's chin in his hand and turned Sam's face towards his. Colby brought their lips together in a passionate and loving kiss. Colby pulled away and smiled.

" You have nothing to apologize for," said Colby. " I will always protect what's mine."

Sam smiled at him and Colby saw his cheeks turn red. He brushed a strand of blond hair out of Sam's face and tucked it behind his ear.

" Let's go home," said Sam, " then I can properly thank you." He smirked at Colby.

Colby looked Sam up and down. " I love you," said Colby.

" I love you too," said Sam.