I'll Always Come Back

***Double Whammy this week cause I've been in the writing mood a lot lately. Thanks once again to @ZachNotTaken for the request idea! Enjoy!*** -JM :)

Sam, Colby and Kat had gone out clubbing after a long day of filming for a new series. It was getting late into the night. Sam had gone to talk to some other people he knew, leaving Colby and Kat. Colby offered to go get both him and Kat more drinks. She smiled and waited patiently as Colby went to the bar.

" Hey gorgeous," said a voice. Kat looked behind her, seeing a guy smiling at her. "Do you come here often? I'm Kyle. Can I buy you a drink?"

" Actually, my friend is already buying me one, but thanks," Kat replied.

" Just a friend?" asked the guy.

" Yes, but I do have a boyfriend as well," explained Kat.

" Is he here?" asked Kyle.

" Yes, he is," said Kat. She scanned the room for Sam, but couldn't see him. This club was definitely over the capacity it should've been. It was hard to even move around.

" Well, he doesn't have to know," said Kyle " I'm sure he won't mind sharing."

Kat smacked his hand away, as he went to caress her face. She turned to walk away from him, but he forcefully grabbed her wrists, attempting to pull her away.

" Hey, stop!" yelled Kat. She was forcefully trying to get away from him. In seconds, Colby was in between them, pushing the guy away.

" Keep your hands off of her!" said Colby.

" Are you her boyfriend?" asked Kyle.

" Doesn't matter, don't touch her like that!" said Colby.

" Dude, c'mon, help a bro out," explained Kyle. " She's so fine, let me have this one."

" How about I give you a chance to get the fuck out of here before I throw you out!" said Colby, angrily. Colby began walking away with Kat, keeping her close as they turned away from this guy.

" Wear something shorter next time for me sweetheart," yelled Kyle as they walked away.

Colby quickly stopped in his tracks, whipping around as he walked right up to Kyle and punched him square in the face. Kyle barely had time to react as Colby's fist connected with his face. Everyone around them made space as the boys kept throwing punches at each other. They were both covered in blood before Colby eventually got Kyle to the ground, continuing to fight him as the Kyle attempted to fight him off.

" Colby! Stop!" yelled Kat, but he didn't hear her.

Eventually, security came through and separated the two boys. They took Kyle towards a back exit and took Colby towards the main entrance. Kat followed him out. Security led them both outside, asking them what had happened. Colby was still fuming as he told security what happened.

Security unfortunately told Colby he was not allowed back in the club. When the security guard returned back into the club, Colby turned towards Katrina.

" Are you okay?" he asked her.

" Yea, I'm fine," said Kat. " Thanks."

" We should find Sam," said Colby.

" I'll just call him," said Kat, pulling out her phone.

" You don't need to," said Sam.

Kat and Colby both turned to greet him as he walked out of the club entrance. He was fuming. Sam marched straight up to Colby.