Carry On

Sam and Colby were alone on another haunted investigation. They were exploring an abandoned/ haunted hideout of what was once a ritual site of a satanic cult. Of course, it wouldn't be a true Sam and Colby video if they didn't come up with a challenge for each other. Sam had challenged Colby to explore the site alone, while Colby had challenged Sam to walk around the abandoned altar just down the road from the ritual site. Both boys went their separate ways. Colby spoke to the viewers as he explored the abandoned site, nervously laughing as he made his way around.

Colby had been explaining some of the history of the place to the viewers when he suddenly stopped his tracks. He whipped his head around to look behind him.

" Guys, I swear to god I just heard voices," said Colby, turning the camera back to him.

The screen suddenly went black as Colby shut the camera off when he heard the voices coming closer. Colby quickly threw the camera into his backpack and ducked down behind a broken wall of the building. He could hear footsteps approaching the site. Colby threw his hand over his mouth to quiet his breathing as he heard the footsteps stop near him. He heard the voice of a woman speak up.

" I don't care how long it takes," she said. " Just search the place up and down. Tear it apart if you need to, just remember, we want Brock alive."

Colby sat there in confusion. How did this woman know him and why did she need him? He carefully risked a peek up and over the wall. He could see a bunch of guys with weapons looking around the entire site. The woman was looking the other direction and Colby ducked back down just in time as she turned towards his direction. Colby caught a glimpse of the exit from where he was sitting, he could try to make a break for it, but he was very outnumbered. Colby grabbed one of the big stones sitting beside him and quickly threw it towards a different part of the building. He peeked through a small hole in the broken wall and watched as the woman and her men followed the direction of the sound. Colby did one last check and then made a break for it. He was almost to the exit when he was tackled to the ground. He tried to get up, but the man holding him down had a tight grip.

" Good work," said the woman, as she walked towards the struggling form of Colby on the ground.

" Who are you?" asked Colby.

The woman reached into Colby's pocket and grabbed his phone. She saw Sam's number pop up as it started to ring but ignored it.

"Secure him and we will take him back with us," she said.

Colby struggled to get free from the man's grip as he was led towards a truck. Another man came up to him with a cloth and threw it over his mouth. Colby stopped struggling and fell unconscious as he was thrown into the back of the truck.

Colby slowly opened his eyes. Once his vision cleared he looked around at the small room he was in. He tried to move, but he was secured to a chair. He sat next to a door and heard the lock click and a woman stepped in. The same woman he has seen earlier.

" I'm glad to see you're awake," she said.

" Who are you?" asked Colby. " Where am I?"

" My name is Naomi. I work for a top secret government agency. We specialize in locating and detaining possible threats to the country. Specifically from other life forms or people with special abilities. As for your location, that's classified."

" Area 51. Cool." said Colby.

" You're smarter than you look," said Naomi.

" Why exactly am I here?" said Colby.

" We have reason to believe you're special, and we need to determine whether or not you're a threat. We've been keeping tabs on you for a while," said Naomi. " You went off the grid for a while and when you popped back up, an apocalypse nearly started. That can't be a coincidence."