Part 3: Everything I Have

"How do you feel?" asked Lucifer.

" Powerful," said Colby, bringing Blair in closer to him.

"The transformation has been complete," said Lucifer, " and as soon as you two are wed, we'll be ready to raise our army."

" I like the sound of that," said Colby, caressing Blairs cheek. She giggled happily beside him.

" Before we proceed," started Lucifer. " I have one more soul for you to collect."

Colby took the scroll and smiled evilly as he saw Sam's name on it. " This is gonna be fun," said Colby.

Sam sat in his cell, listening as the other demons spoke of Colby's transformation, but he knew they were just trying to taunt him. Sam shot his head to the side as he heard commotion coming from the hallway. Someone was on their way into the holding cells. Sam was shocked when Dean and Cas rounded the corner.

" Time to go," said Dean, opening the cell.

" I can't," said Sam.

"Don't worry," said Castiel. He bent down to heal Sam, all his broken bones now back in place.

" We need to hurry," said Castiel.

" We can't leave without Colby," said Sam.

" Listen kid, he's gone," said Dean. " You can't save him."

" Yes I can, I know I can, just let me talk to him" said Sam, as he followed them into the hall. They had reopened the portal from the Goldfield hotel.

All of them stopped in their tracks when they saw Colby standing at the end of the hallway facing them. Sam cautiously stepped forward.

"Colby?" he asked.

Colby said nothing. He smiled evilly at Sam with his now red eyes. Several demons filed behind Colby. He pointed his dagger towards them and all of the demons came at them.

" Don't let them escape," said Colby. The demons charged at them.

" It's now or never kid," said Dean.

They all raced through the portal, shutting it quickly behind them as the demons were left trapped.

" Cas now," said Dean. " Close it."

Castiel permanently sealed the portal shut. This time it will be closed for good.

" How did you guys...?" asked Sam.

" Long story," said Dean.

" Are you alright?" asked Castiel.

" Yes, but we need to save Colby," said Sam.

" He may be beyond saving," said Castiel.

"There's gotta be some way," said Sam.

" There is," said Dean, " but you're not gonna like it."

"What does that mean?" asked Sam.

" My brother found something," said Dean. " We'll explain later, but we need to get back."

"Where is he?" asked Sam.

" He stayed back to do some research," said Dean, " but he said there was also something he needed to do."

" We should get going," said Castiel. " We can't be out in the open like this."

Lucifer turned to face Colby when he entered. " They escaped, I presume," he said.

"A minor setback," said Colby. " It will not happen a second time."

" How do you expect him to lead an army when he lets a mere human slip through his fingers?" said Clayborn.