Lingering

Based on the TFIL Video Our Last Night Together.

Elton threw everyone their sleeping bags. Andrea and Corey had both caught theirs, but Sam had been caught off guard when a sleeping bag came flying towards him. Colby immediately turned to look at him as he groaned in pain holding his head. Suddenly, another sleeping bag came flying at him, and he groaned in pain once again. Elton had already smacked Sam earlier, but Elton was filming, so Colby needed to be careful with his reaction. He was hoping no one had seen the death glare on his face.

" Sam, we're gonna try this one more time," laughed Elton. Another sleeping bag went flying towards Sam.

Sam quickly raised his arms to cover his face. Everyone went silent when they saw Colby's hand shootout to catch the sleeping bag as it flew towards them. Colby had been sitting in front of Sam and caught the thing mid air. Sam put his hands down.Colby stood up slowly. He looked down at the sleeping bag in his hands and then looked at Elton before throwing the sleeping bag back at him, as hard as he could. Elton groaned as the sleeping bag hit him hard in the stomach and made him stumble back. Elton looked at Colby in disbelief. The brunette just stared at him.

" On that note, I think we should get going," said Corey.

Corey made his way out of the RV and Andrea followed him. Sam stood up, he went to follow Andrea and Corey but stopped.

" Are you guys coming?" asked Sam.

" We'll catch up," said Colby, not taking his eyes off of Elton. Sam then left the RV and shut the door.

" What was that about?" asked Elton, annoyed. Colby didn't respond.

Elton huffed and put down the sleeping bag. He went to brush past Colby, but the brunette gripped his arm tightly, stopping him.

" Throw something at him again," started Colby, " and we'll see how funny it is."

" Colby, relax, it was just a joke," said Elton.

" I didn't see him laughing," said Colby.

" Dude, I'm sorry okay," said Elton.

" I'd be careful next time you decide to throw something," said Colby, "because it might just end up back at your face."

" It's a sleeping bag dude, it doesn't even hurt that bad," said Elton.

" It's that, or my fist," said Colby. " You choose."

" Okay, Colby, I got it," said Elton. " I'm sorry."

Sam then came back into the RV. " Are you guys coming or what?" he asked.

" Yeah, we're coming," said Colby.

He then leaned down to grab the sleeping bag and went to follow Sam out of the RV. Elton followed closely behind, picking up the camera and kept filming like nothing had happened, but with Colby's words still lingering on his mind for the rest of the night.