Paranoid?

Sam and Colby were at the Driskill Hotel with the Sturniolo Triplets. The night had been going well. They were doing an investigation in the Mezzanine and were catching some crazy things. They had been trying to summon Empress Carlota who was a spirit who supposedly haunted the Mezzanine, which was full of mirrors. Colby watched the blinking lights on the floor. Following the directions of the spirit box, they moved the lights around the room until they turned blue. They set them down and realized they were talking to several people.

Colby looked around the room as Sam and the triplets began asking more questions. Colby had seen something in the corner of his eye and looked in that direction. He could see a figure in the corner, which was something that hadn't been able to happen since the departure of his Dark Prince, but there it was, clear as day. Colby could see the long flowing gown of the spirit as well as her dark brown hair. He knew it was most likely the Empress. Colby's face turned to horror as she turned to face him. Colby's eyes went wide. It was Sierra, or maybe a version of her? Colby didn't understand. The figure smiled evilly at him and then she looked over at Sam. Colby followed her gaze as she stared at his best friend, the look on her face Colby had seen the last time he was with her. A look of hatred and loathing. She looked back at Colby, as if taunting him and with the wave of her hand, she disappeared before he could even react. Colby hadn't even heard Sam calling his name.

"Colby?" asked Sam.

Colby shot his gaze towards Sam.

" Oh, sorry, what's up?" said Colby.

" Are you okay?" asked Nick. " You zoned out for a minute there."

" Yea, I'm fine," said Colby.

" You sure?" asked Sam. " It looks like something really spooked you."

" I'm good, I promise," said Colby.

They continued on with the investigations. It wasn't until the end of the night, when they were done filming and Sam and Colby were alone in the hotel room that Sam decided to speak up.

" You want to tell me what you saw in the Mezzanine?" asked Sam.

" What are you talking about?" asked Colby.

" That look on your face Colby," explained Sam. " I've only ever seen it when your Dark Prince was around. When you've seen something."

" I don't understand," said Colby. " It hasn't happened since he left. Maybe there's something here that's connecting with me."

" What did you see Colby?" asked Sam. " You can tell me."

" I saw Empress Carlota," said Colby. " Or at least I thought it was her."

" How do you know it wasn't?" asked Sam.

" She looked exactly like Sierra," explained Colby.

" Did you have another dream about her?" asked Sam. " Maybe that triggered something somehow."

" No, I haven't thought about it since the first time it happened," said Colby. " Fuck, what is wrong with me?"

" Nothing is wrong with you Colby," said Sam. " You went through something crazy, something insane. After everything that happened, it's normal that you still have some trauma over the situation."

" And the worst part is that I can't tell anyone about it," said Colby.

" You can tell me," said Sam.

" You're right," said Colby.

" Why don't you talk to the Winchesters?" asked Sam. " They've been through some crazy stuff like us, maybe they can help."