Until The End

Based on the recent Faze Rug Tunnel video. Since Sam's attachment, Colby's gotten a little overprotective, well, more overprotective than usual ;).

Sam, Colby and Faze Rug were stunned as they stared at the red balloon that wasn't there when they had first entered the tunnel.

"Dude, what the hell?" asked Faze Rug. " You know what it doesn't matter, we need to get out now!"

"Agreed!" said Colby.

They had caught enough evidence for the video and at this point, they were certain that something had been following them and watching them since the moment they had entered into the tunnel. As they made their way back towards the entrance, they had one last corner to turn.

" I'm afraid to turn the corner," said Faze Rug.

"God dangit!," said Sam, who was a couple steps behind Colby.

As Rug turned the corner there was a trail of lit candles leading towards the entrance.

"No way!" said Rug. " Dude, someone is actually messing with us."

" Ok, whoever you are, you got us," shouted Colby. "It's not funny anymore."

"Yea, c'mon man," said Sam.

The boys didn't have much of a choice, there was only one way in or out, so they had to keep going. The closer they got to the entrance of the tunnel, the foggier it got. They soon realized someone had smoked them out.

" Yo, this person went hard core," said Sam, noticing the bare footprints on the side of the tunnel.

Someone actually had the guts to come into this tunnel barefoot.The smoke and red lights up ahead had their hearts racing as they finally neared the entrance. They continued as cautiously as they could. Colby made sure to stay a couple feet in front of Sam.

Sam never questioned this, he always just seemed to think Colby wanted to be first, wanted to be seen on camera better, but the real reason Colby did this was to protect his best friend. The second he sensed danger or got a bad feeling, his immediate focus was Sam, not himself. That's just how he was. It's not that he didn't care about anyone else that was there, but he'd be lying if he said Sam wasn't his top priority.

Fans would often point it out in videos, how Colby would always enter into the haunted places first ; how they thought it was sweet that Colby was protecting Sam this way. He would always brush it off, but it was true, and ever since Colby found out about Sam's attachment, it made things worse. Colby was worried about him, but he didn't want to show that concern on camera. Sam was already freaked out about it, he didn't want to make things worse by making Sam feel bad about this. It's not like he got something attached to him on purpose, (or so Colby thought).

Even during those moments where Sam had to participate in haunted challenges by himself made Colby sick to his stomach at the thought of something happening to Sam, but on camera, he just had to act like he was glad it wasn't himself, when in reality, he would switch places with him in a heartbeat.

Colby hadn't even realized that they were back at the entrance. They slowly called out, to see if someone would answer. No response. Suddenly, a person in a black cloak and a clown mask came towards them, holding a flair.

Without hesitation and instinctively, Colby threw a protective arm out in front of Sam, shielding him, as he had done so many times before. Sam stopped suddenly as Colby's arm brushed against him, protectively holding him back.Colby stepped back, placing himself protectively in front of Sam, and pushing him back into the tunnel as they all turned and ran the way they had come.

Sam was now in the front, the furthest away from this maniac in the clown mask. When Rug had told them that the person ran away and out of the tunnel, they made their way back. Colby kept Sam behind him and at a distance away from the entrance. They knew this person was probably waiting for them.

Rug was in the front, then Colby, then Sam. They tiptoed their way out of the tunnel, but the person was nowhere in sight. All three of them stepped out into the night and they looked around, finally seeing the masked person standing on top of the tunnel. Colby quickly pushed Sam behind him in case this person decided to attack.

Sam never used to be bothered by this, but recently, Colby had started to become a bit too overprotective, and while Sam appreciated the concern, he was also a little annoyed because he could take care of himself.

Colby stepped back, taking Sam with him as the person hopped off the tunnel and came towards them. Colby was ready to attack the second this person made a move, but he didn't need to. When the person took off the mask, it was Rug's friend Charlie, and Colby now realized what was happening.

" Y'all just got pranked!" laughed Faze Rug.

Colby pretended to laugh it off and be impressed, but he was livid. He, of course, was not gonna show that anger on camera. Instead, he waited until they were back to the car.

Colby hopped into the driver's seat, as Sam settled into the passenger seat beside him. Sam instantly recognized Colby's body language.

" Are you okay?" asked Sam, as he buckled up.

"No!" said Colby. " I thought you...we were gonna get attacked.

" It was just a prank, we've all done it," said Sam.

" Yea, well this one was too far," said Colby.

" Are you serious, we've done way worse than that," explained Sam.

" Yea, but that was before..." started Colby. He paused.

"Before what?" asked Sam, calmly.

" Before your attachment!" said Colby.

" So that's what this is really about," asked Sam. " I thought you had gotten a bit overprotective lately."

" I'm sorry," said Colby. " I can't help it dude, I'm worried. I'm so worried about you, but I can't show it because I don't wanna make things worse. I think about it everyday. I'm terrified for the moment it finally decides to make itself known and show itself. Not through the camera, or through weird sounds or through voice memos; through you, physically. The thought of it...hurting you."

" Colby, it's normal for you to be worried, and scared," said Sam. "I am too, and if the situation were reversed, I would be worried about you."

" I wish it were," said Colby.

" Don't say that," said Sam. "We'll get through this. We always do, but I can't do this without you. I need you with me."

" I am," said Colby. " I will be, until the end."

"I know," said Sam, smiling. "Thanks. You think you'll be okay to drive?

" Yea, I'm good," said Colby.

" Good," said Sam, as he patted Colby on the back.

Colby smiled back at Sam, and then started the car. Maybe he was a little overprotective, but who could blame him? All Colby knew was that he was going to find a way to get rid of whatever was attached to Sam and that he would do whatever it takes.

***Wow, long hiatus! So sorry, life got busy. Sam and Colby Season 1 though. OMG! Iconic! Can't wait for Season 2! Peace my lovelies!*** -JM