Until We Meet Again

Sam, Colby and Kris had only stopped for a second to put the camera in Colby's backpack, when they had heard something in the distance. When they all looked behind them in a panic, their hearts began to race. Sam and Colby had seen The Goatman. They thought their minds had been playing tricks on them, until the figure started to get closer and closer. Blocking their way out. Sam, Colby and Kris ran as fast as they could. Sam was last in line as The Goatman followed and he quickly made a B-line into the woods to get the thing to follow him, but it didn't. Of course! It was after Kris, who had gone with Colby.

"Idiot" Sam thought.

He quickly raced back to the main trail, but he tripped and hit his head. His face went into the dirt and his vision started to blur, the last thing he remembered before he blacked out was hearing Kris scream.

Colby woke up gasping. His eyes shot open, frantically looking around. He was in what looked like an old shack, except bigger. The area was big and wide, the ground was all dirt except for a concrete slab near the middle. There was a faint glow of red. Colby tried to get up but his hands and feet were tied tightly. He tried to pull free but it was no use.But what scared Colby the most was what looked like a pentagram in the middle of the concrete slab, some candles and some knives, everything you would need for a sacrifice.

Colby's thoughts were interrupted as someone came into the room, it was The Goatman. He was in a long black robe and his whole head was covered by the skull of a goat head. He looked at Colby and then walked over to Kris, who Colby hadn't even noticed was sitting in the corner. He carefully went over to her and her crying grew louder. He lifted her up by her forearm and dragged her over to a door, she screamed as she was dragged away.

" Hey, don't hurt her!" screamed Colby.

Colby watched as The Goatman opened the door and handed Kris off to another person, also wearing a goat head and then he slammed the door shut, turning towards Colby. The Goatman walked over to him, crouching down to be at eye level.

"I'm not going to hurt her," said the Goatman. "She's going to be my bride." His voice was low and distorted, which made him even creepier." You on the other hand won't be so lucky."

"What have you done to my other friend?" asked Colby panicky. "If you hurt him I swear to god!"

Colby was interrupted as hands flew around his neck, cutting off his circulation.The Goatman squeezed harder, and Colby's vision grew blurry. Colby gasped for air. Finally, The Goatman led up and dropped Colby as he slumped a little, gasping for breath.

" God cannot help you here. Your other friend escaped," said the Goatman, " but we'll get him."

"You don't need him," said Colby. " Why not just kill me?"

"There needs to be anguish in order for the ritual to work," replied The Goatman. " Our king feeds off of anguish. You're strong right now, but I'll break you. Your bond with your friend is strong, I can sense it. That's why I need him."

"You'll never find him," said Colby weakly.

The Goatman laughed. " I won't have to," said the Goatman. " He'll come back, for you."

Colby watched as The Goatman stood and walked out. Colby prayed that wherever Sam was, it was far, far away from here.

Sam's eyes slowly fluttered open as he tried to remember where he was. He sat up and his hand flew to his head, which was still pounding.

"What happened?" asked Sam.

As he looked around he saw nothing but woods, but he was also able to hear noises in the distance. Sam slowly got up and made his way towards the sounds, which grew closer as he approached. He stepped out of the woods and onto the path, when he looked to his right he saw a bridge. The Goatman's Bridge.