Part 1: No Matter What

Vegas couldn't be any better. Finally, Sam and Colby felt as if they were finally going to get a break. After all the previous investigations they had done, they needed a day off. A month even. Also, with the last crazy experience they had, finding out about what Colby was, they finally felt as if things were getting back to normal. They only felt it right to tell Katrina about everything as well. Luckily, nothing much happened after that. However, Sam and Colby should've known better, with their lives, nothing ever stays normal.

Katrina was preparing some food in the kitchen when she heard a knock on the door. She answered it to two older men standing on their porch. One of them smiled at her.

" Hi there," he said, putting on his best smile.

"Dean, focus," said Sam W. " Sorry about him."

"Ummm, do I know you?" asked Katrina.

" Not exactly, we're..." started Sam W.

" Kat, who's at the door?" asked Sam G, as he came up beside her. " Sam? Dean?"

" Sam?" said Sam W confused.

"Friends of yours?" asked Kat.

"Yea, actually," said Sam. " Kat, this is Sam and Dean Winchester. Guys, this is my girlfriend, Kat."

" Is this your place?" asked Sam W.

" Mine, Colby's and hers," explained Sam. "Why?"

Sam and Dean looked at each other worriedly. " Can we come in for a minute?" asked Dean.

" Yeah, of course," said Sam.

Sam and Kat moved aside to let them in. Sam called for Colby to come downstairs. He was surprised to see the two hunters standing in their living room.

" What's going on, guys?" asked Colby.

Dean looked at Kat. " Not with her here," said Dean.

" That's not fair," said Sam G.

" It's for her safety," said Dean.

" It's okay Sam, I'll go," said Kat.

" Dean," said Sam W. He gave his brother a look. " She deserves to know."

" Okay, fine," said Dean.

They gave Katrina the whole rundown. Explaining that they were hunters and how they helped Sam and Colby a few months back. Katrina wasn't at all phased by the demons or monsters, it was the existence of actual Angels that surprised her the most.

" So what brings you to Vegas?" asked Colby.

"We're on a mission to hunt down all the Dark Princes and Princesses of Hell before Lucifer can use them to raise his army," explained Sam W.

" And this nifty little device is supposed to lead us straight to them," explained Dean, holding up what looked like a makeshift hightech tracker of sorts. " So, why did it lead us to you two?"

Sam and Colby looked at each other with panic in their eyes. " Are you sure it's not broken?" asked Sam G.

" Which one of you is it?" asked Dean.

"Promise you won't kill us?" asked Sam.

" Maybe they should," said Colby. " Lucifer can't use me if I'm dead."

" Not happening," said Sam. " Remember as long as I'm here, you're safe."

" It's you then," said Sam W.

" Yeah," said Colby. " Are you gonna shoot me now?"

" Not yet," said Dean.

" Why?" asked Colby.