04

My phone rang for the fifth time in a row.
"Please pick it up, it's driving me crazy." Said Tony. I rolled my eyes and finally gave in.

"What do you want?" I said with venom in my voice.

"Is that how you answer your phone all the time?" His French accent never seemed to diminish.

"Speak."

"I wanted to call, and wish you a happy birthday ma fille." I could see the evil smile in his face. He's not evil though, excuse my opinion. Or maybe he is I don't actually give a shit.

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Wait! What is up with you? Not everyday do you turn twenty eight."

"Twenty nine." I said clenching my jaw. God gifted me patience.

"I knew that. I was joking. C'est une blague."

"I'm really not in the mood, and I have company. I bet you have many more things to do right now then wish me a happy birthday dad. So what do you want?" I felt Tony frown at me but ignored him.

"Right. Well, amour, I heard you moved, to the Avengers. My condolences in having to share a house with a Stark, but, I need you to do a little something—"

"I'm hanging up and blocking your number. Goodbye." With that I turned my phone off and faced Tony's glare.

"You have a dad, and a birthday." I chuckled at his choice of words.

"Yes Tony, I'm human." He smiled looking out the window where the car had stopped in the middle of the red carpet and you could see the flashes of the cameras.

"Wow." He said dramatically.

"What?" I asked fixing my dress and bag getting ready.

"That was the first time you called me by my name. Do it again." I laughed and looked at him. Taking a stand of his hair away I smirked.

"Get out and open my door, Tony." Slapping the chair he nodded and walked outside, the shouts of the paparazzi already booming. "Adorable." I mumbled.

"Yes you are." Happy said making me laugh. Forgot he was there.

"Mademoseille." Said Tony dramatically as I took his hand. He wrapped his arm around my waist walking me inside. Let the games begin.

"Vodka martini, dry." The bartender nodded and I turned around to watch the party unfold. An hour had passed and let's just say I gave up about thirty minutes ago when the third batch of women threw themselves at him.

I'm not a jealous person, or not so much I like to think

I'm not a jealous person, or not so much I like to think. I tend to distance myself when I don't like things. And I get bored in twelve minutes if the situation involves too much effort. Don't kill me. I know I'm damaged.