38

[I want to apologize for the wait, I've been sick and in and out of the hospital for over a month now and in no state to write, but I'm recovering and it's about time I finish this book, thank you all for reading.]

[p.s. this chapter with leave you uhhh... yeah, good luck.]

When she kisses the tip,then slowly puts it in her mouth

then slowly puts it in her mouth.

You'll see a few time skips in this chapter, trust me it works with the end——

5 months later

I giggled as he kissed my stomach all over in slow sensual pecks. "And then..." he runs his hands, that were under my— his shirt, all the way to the rim of my breasts slightly teasing. He pecked lightly under my bellybutton making me squirm. "I'll go over here..." his voice dropped an octave as he caught the band of my panties between his teeth pulling slightly. "And I'll—-"

"That's enough of that!" Nat barged in the room making Tony growl curses under his breath. He'd woken me up with kisses that quickly turned lustful as his prominent boner became painfully hard while we grinded on each other complaining about what's to come.

"What's going on?" I asked confused pushing his head out of the shirt. Nat crossed her arms raising an eyebrow. Tony rolled over, and the moment he saw Steve at the entrance he started shouting and covering me with the blanket. "Oh please. Steve's more interested in Nat's "screams" then the sight of me."

I chuckled as Nat grabbed my arm pulling me off the bed but failing when I quickly ran away under Tony giggling. "What do you want?" asked Tony clearly pissed.

"You're getting married today." Said Steve leaning on the door.

"Oh really? I didn't know that." Tony shook his head getting up to grab his t-shirt from the floor. "Do tell."

"Out. now." Said Nat making me frown and glance curiously at Tony.

"Why is he going out?" I ask still laying on the middle of the bed, horny and in need of my man to continue what he was doing and finish.

"The bride and groom can't see each other twenty-four hours before the wedding!" Nat proclaimed like it was the most obvious thing on earth. I scoffed with a chuckle like she was joking.

"Oh you're serious. For real? You're so invested in this." Tony rolled his eyes.

"No." He stated matter of factly. But the way Nat held her stance told me she wasn't backing down. I smirked at Tony's obvious hard-on and as his pathetic excuse of hiding it away failed.