Author's Note

So that epilogue might've confused you. I understand. So here's a very simple explanation.

On Earth 615, Tony and Lainey lived happily ever after, after the blip. Teddy never existed, it was just the two of them and they hit it off. After, just like Stan Lee's story line, Tony snapped his fingers and died.

And well we know how the story of this book on Earth 616 is like, where contradictory, Lainey snap's her fingers.

Now something that always seemed interesting to me is how Tony's Mobius strip is made out of these small triangles, just like in What if...? in the "universe room" when that creepy Ultron breaks through.

Now in the end, both Lainey and Tony realize that those little triangles that make the Mobius strip represent a universe

Now in the end, both Lainey and Tony realize that those little triangles that make the Mobius strip represent a universe. And funny enough their universes are so close to one another.

This story took so long to finish, but to me it was worth it.

My 2022 was one hell of a bad year. I got so sick I practically lived in the hospital. It was great because my friends who are med students too would visit every day easily since our uni is inside the hospital but it's also been challenging to pick up where I left off in university and I am still a little behind.

I want to thank all you readers that have stuck till the end. The encouraging comments, the funny ones, even the judgy ones really made me laugh and go through my days. It took me a while to find the inspiration to finish this book.

Now I know the question is coming so I'll answer it,

WHY DID I KILL LAINEY IN THE END?

I could've just finished the story line with their wedding. But to me, it didn't suit.

I felt like that would've just made for one, a boring cliché ending.

And they lived happy ever after.

From the beginning of the book there is always this dark cloud looming over Lainey, a feeling like it's not going to go well. Wherever she goes death follows.

Kind of like every Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Every Lainey Blaine is destined for a sad ending.

I want you to choose for yourself. I can write a second short novel, and tell you what happens after Lainey and Tony discover the multiverse exists.

Does Lainey join Wanda in breaking the multiverse?

Does the TVA catch Lainey?

Who finds who first?

Was it Dr. Strange's plan from the begging when he brought Lainey back? How did he do that anyway?

Or you can answer them in your own imagination.

I love and thank you all.

It's been an amazing journey.

NEW BOOK!

Dark romance, Bucky Barnes and Aurora Stark, Howard Stark's sister

It's set after Civil War with changes to the story.
If this man is your cup of tea you can just add it to your library.
It includes; ex-lovers, angst, lots of smut, jealousy, and at some point a one bed trope ;)

happy holidays and hope to see you in the next chapter
sincerely,

Jo <3