35

"I swear to God I won't stop until you're shaking

"I swear to God I won't stop until you're shaking."

Lainey's POV

"Don't you dare stop."

A small smirk formed in his face, his hands running over my body slowly to the hem of my dress. He lightly pecked my ear as I arched my back, hoping for some friction of satisfaction.

He dared to chuckle pulling away. Getting of the trampoline he walked to the middle of the floor dragging a chair. Shaking his head he sat down removing his tie, then unbuttoning his shirt. I looked at him flustered, the sight almost making me drool while he adjusted.

"Take it off." He leaned back licking his lips as I unzipped my dress letting it fall down. His large bulge was clear against his dress pants as he took slow deep breaths. I watched his eyes fill with lust when he noticed I wasn't wearing any underwear, only the red lace top.

 I watched his eyes fill with lust when he noticed I wasn't wearing any underwear, only the red lace top

Walking to him I placed my legs on either side of the chair, his head just under my chest. "You're going to drive me insane." I gasped as he pushed my bra down taking my left breast in his mouth.

My hands were pulling his hair while I let out small moans, he grabbed my ass pushing me closer to him. "Tony.." I didn't even know what I wanted to say as he switched to my other nipple. I groaned desperately feeling myself drench.

I felt his finger run lightly through my slits making me pull his hair. He let out a deep chuckle kissing my belly button. "We haven't even started yet." I was practically dripping. Grabbing my thighs he stood up kissing me. His tongue diving deep in my mouth. I pulled my head back for air as he sucked my bottom lip. His eyes and mouth devouring my completely.

I don't believe I've ever wanted someone more than then. I was ready to beg for him to take me. Do whatever he wanted. I was starved.

I sucked in a quick breath as he threw me in the bed. I whimpered propping myself up, unclasping my bra I watched him take his belt off, then drop his pants. He walked to a drawer while I eyed him closely.