25

"𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦,
𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

"

"Did you brush your teeth?" I asked as he sat on my lap playing with my shirt, he nodded focused on taking out a button. We were waiting for the others in the living room ready to leave. I'd promised Teddy a day out in the city.

We were going to go shopping and watch "No time to die" something he'd gotten obsessed with, like this orange shampoo that he smelled like all the time

"Good morning!" Kate's chirpy voice made me turn my head as she and Tony walked in, followed by a grumpy Bucky. He ruffled Teddy's hair before grabbing an apple and coffee. They were going in a mission later today, Tony was going to give a speech at MIT where Peter just got in.

"Morning." I said, I'd started to grow used to her being around. Tony sat on the stool reading the news from his phone. I caught him glimpsing at Teddy.

"Why are you up so early?" he asked reading an article.

"We're going out for the day. Right?" I asked Teddy. He rolled his eyes and got up from my lap.

"I'm going in the car." he said walking out. Bucky widened his eyes.

"Seriously?" Tony asked looking at me. I could see the disappointment in his eyes. Teddy wasn't talking to Tony since a week ago when he came to the conclusion that he was his dad. I didn't deny it to him. Only, tried my best to explain it.

He was mad for some reason, I felt terrible. Taking a deep breath I sat up putting my coffee in the sink. "Just give him time Tony." Kate sat next to him placing a hand in his shoulder. I found my eyes landing in it all the time.

"Time? How's a week of time?" I rolled my eyes. "So he does get that from you." I glared at him. "Where are you going."

"Out." he slumped his shoulders. Feeling bad I grabbed my bag and turned to him. Kissing Bucky's cheek goodbye I said. "The mall, we're watching a movie." I looked at him as he nodded. "If you want you can join." He raised an eyebrow.