10

I sat on the middle of Tony, who held his hand on my leg possessivly, and Nat on the other side smirking every time she looked at me.

I felt cornered, and the heat that raised in me every time Tony would move his hand or draw circles in my leg wasn't helping.

"So, what are you wearing tonight?" Asked Nat moving my attention from listening to Clint explain how he escaped a Hydra base in his last mission.

"Tonight?" I asked. Clueless to what she was talking about.

"Yeah. The party their hosting for Tony." I frowned turning to the man on my right. I guess I could say my man now but—-

"What is she talking about?" He bit his lip like I'd caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. "Tony?"

"We don't have to go." I rolled my eyes.

"And why is that?" He turned a little to look at me better.

"Well you just came back, and I know you're not.... Your battery is not fully charged." I frowned trying to understand him. "If you don't want to, we won't go." I placed a hand in his face and pecked his lips.

"We're going." He groaned.

"I was really hoping you would say no." I chuckled shaking my head. What is it with this man.

"What is this party about anyway?"

"Senator Pence is throwing a party in honor of Stark since he donated some stuff or something." I widened my eyes.

"Technically Pepper donated them, but she doesn't want to go alone, so she threw it on me. And I threw it in all of us." I laughed.

"What's so bad about this Senator?" They all turned to glare at me. "Never mind." I noticed Steve looking at Tony's hand in my leg, I met his eyes but he looked away quickly.

"You look stunning." Tony wrapped his hands around me from behind pressing his body against mine kissing my neck while I placed my earrings on. I let out a quiet moan in pleasure and turned to face him kissing his lips.

"Don't you dare ruin my makeup." He laughed as I walked away while he stared at my ass eyes sparkling. Grabbing my bag I faced him. "Tonight, sir." Was all I said making him smirk and follow me with a nod. I held Tony's hand as we walked to the garage where everyone was waiting.

"Finally—- oh wow." Said Bucky widening his eyes at me.

"Stop it." I said punching him playfully with my bag.

"Look at her like that again and I'll blast your eyes." Said Tony jokingly, with a hint of seriousness. I rolled my eyes at him chuckling. But then my eyes landed on the sparkling woman talking to Steve.

"Wow

"Wow." I said looking at Nat biting my lip. "Natasha, Romanoff." She turned around smiling at my facial expressions. "You look hot." I decided to avoid Tony's scowling face. "Steve, you lucky chap. You can have Tony, I'm stealing her." Steve laughed nervously, but I couldn't help notice the way his eyes saddened when I looked back to Tony. "I'm kidding."