28

"i saw you in my dreams again.

you were  naked. again."

"Are you listening?" Alby asked

"No." I said scrolling on my phone. I'd gotten a very concerning message from Pepper, and I was now scrolling through the media to no avail.

"Of course you're not." He added. Matt was just staring, probably listening to the city. "Oh wow." I raised my eyebrows. "Have you seen this?"

I grabbed his phone and sighted.

Tony Stark spotted with young child, suspected to be his son.

I widened my eyes. He cut Teddy's hair?! And, he cut his hair?

"What is it?" Asked Matt. Alby went to say something but I cut him off.

"Tony cut Teddy's hair." Alby blinked a few times confused. "How dare he." I smirked and shook was head, Matt was smiling cheekily. "Is this funny?"

"Yes." He answered.

"I feel so left out." I rolled my eyes at Alby. "Who is Teddy and why do you care?"

"Teddy's her son." Alby grabbed the phone off my hand and looked at the picture then me as I rolled my eyes.

"I—" he looked at the picture again zooming in. "I don't— what?"

"Yeah whatever. So, Matt, I will email you the final proposal, Alby, you finish the website and that's it." I finished the lemonade and grabbed my bag. "My car will send you both at the airport in.." I checked my watch. "One hour. Don't move." I winked at Alby who looked very confused.

I needed to do something, something I didn't want to do.

"Mommy!" I grabbed him up spinning him around. I kissed his soft cheek as he wrapped his arms around my neck.