20

- Part 2 -

"The begging of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image.
Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them."

"Yeah, I'll send you the coordinates, there's a safe-house five miles down Lyon, at a small town

"Yeah, I'll send you the coordinates, there's a safe-house five miles down Lyon, at a small town. You should be good there."

"Is anyone there?" asked Clint.

"Last time someone logged in is five years ago. You shouldn't find any problem. I have to go now and deal with this, keep it on the low, will you?" Clint looked back to Bucky and Tony. Tony, as usual was looking into nothingness with a blank expression.

"We'll try." Maria shut the coms down as the screen went black.  Clint shook his head and stared to pilot the plane.

  Clint shook his head and stared to pilot the plane

The avengers walked down the gravel path. A big wooden house was situated in the middle of what looked like some farm away from any other house. Tony stopped at the locked gate. "Thought no one was supposed to be here." Asked Nat.

"Seems pretty quiet to me." Said Tony and shoved the gate open breaking the lock.

"Seriously?" Whispered Sam. They followed behind Tony.

"Can I help you?" They turned around as a little boy walked down from the barn. A big golden retriever followed behind him. He stood a few meters away from them frowning.

"Hi." Said Nat in a chirpy voice. "What's your name?" The boy didn't answer looking at all of them curiously and suspiciously. He couldn't have been older than six.

"You're trespassing." He said petting the big dog. "I saw you break the lock."  He pointed to Tony. He had an accent to his voice, something between brittish and french. Tony frowned at the boy's slight lisp.