32

play the songs... or don't

You're kind of sexywhen you're angry

You're kind of sexy
when you're angry

__________________________

Lainey's POV

"Gin and tonic. Strong on the gin." I say to the bartender. I can already feel the high amount of alcohol rushing through my body, my eyes felt like closing but the buzz that rushed through my veins from the beat kept me up.

I took the drink turning around smirking when I saw Lincoln walk towards me swaying his hips. "I can see Ward, middle sofa, VIP section, he's looking down at everyone." I heard Nat's voice.

I turned around slowly looking up at the man, he had dark hair with brown eyes scanning the room. Why did he have to look like him.

His eyes locked to mine, noticing I was watching him, I smirked at him putting the drink down and walking to Lincoln while lingering on his look.

I took his hand and dragged him slowly to the dance floor. We started swaying our hips to the music as Lincoln kept his hands on my hips. He dipped his head on my neck breathing me in. I took the time to look up at him staring at with me a smile.

I took Lincolns hands and pushed them down to my ass whispering in his ear "make it look believable." He didn't waste his time spreading my legs to put his knee between. I arched my back running my hands through his chest.

He spun me and I took a step squatting down then slowly dragging my hands up. Lincoln shook his head biting his lip. "He's totally going to kill me." he said kissing my neck. I shook my ass to the music running my hands through my hair.

I loved this song.

As I bit my lip letting the music rush through m eyes caught someone else who was smiling at me. He sat on a booth, his hand on his chin like he was eating me up. Heat rushed through me when he stood up. "Stay down Stark." I said onto the coms. I heard him chuckle.

 I heard him chuckle