36

Tonight I wanna dance, for all that we've been through, but I don't wanna dance, if I'm not dancing with you

but I don't wanna dance, if I'm not dancing with you.

"Wake up. Wake up Lainey." I jumped slightly waking up from the nightmare. I sighted as his hand soothed me slowly.

"I'm okay." I said into his chest hiding my face. Another one. He only wrapped his hands around me harder. "I'm okay." I pushed away to look at him, holding his face to kiss his lips slightly, though it didn't help to remove the frown in his forehead.

Sighting I sat up slowly running my hands through my hair. "What was it about?" I didn't answer, cracking my neck. "Laines." he put a hand on my shoulder pulling me back into his bubble. I shook my head.

"Same as always." I gave him a small smile turning to straddle him.

"I missed this." I hummed in question as I played with his hair, leaning to peck his neck slowly. "This. You, suffering in silence." I pulled away to look at him, he had a little hint of a smirk on. I squealed as he flipped us over.

"I'm not suffering."

"You forget I know you

"You forget I know you." he kissed my chin while I stood frozen at his words. "I know that smile you do when you want to avoid certain conversations," he slowly flipped us over, his hair falling in his forehead as he kissed my chest. "I know how you dig your nails into your palm every time someone touches you a certain way that reminds you of something you don't want to remember." He raised his head to meet my glaring eyes. "And I know that glare" he flicked my forehead making me slap his hand away with a gasp. "the one you do when you're angry I'm right."

"I hate you."

"Not possible."

"Really?" he chuckled as I pushed him off. "Watch." Getting off the bed I walked to the bathroom door, he stared at me upside down as his muscles flexed on the sheets. I smirked biting my lip resisting the urge to jump back in bed with him, I turned around removing the lace night gown.