17

My phone buzzed as I sat on the bed in our room reading. It was midnight and my eyes were burning, I turned my head around to stare at the empty side of the bed where Tony slept.

He'd been cooped up in the garage all day working on some new project that kept him occupied.

It has been two weeks since thanksgiving and I couldn't shake the feeling like I was living on borrowed time. And I felt like Tony knew this. I barely got out of the compound and when I did it was always with someone else, under some supervision of some kind.

I flipped my phone over to check the message, I narrowed my eyes confused as to what it was  saying exactly. I read it twice. And then once again.

I jumped off the bed going straight for the elevator downstairs to Tony. This must be some joke, "Hey!" I said approaching him. He was bending over some tech playing with a screwdriver. He didn't acknowledge me, probably the loud music booming over the place.

I turn the music down and cross my arms leaning on a table. He bobbed his head up and frowned at me. "Why'd you turn down my music?!"

"I need your attention." A little smirk formed in his face as he eyed me up and down in my pajamas. "Not that kind of attention." Still he approached me placing his hands on my hips humming. "I'm serious."

"I'm serious too." His voice was playful, I hadn't seen him all day and he probably was craving one too many things. He kissed my jaw lightly and then moved down my neck leaving little bites along the way.

I saw myself loosing my train of thoughts in his touch. His hands set goosebumps on me as he slipped them under my blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra so he freely started squeezing and pulling at my breast. He twisted my numbs making me whimper. "Tony..." I squeezed harder at his shirt, I could feel myself getting wet while chills went through my body. 

"Shhh..." he said taking my shirt off, the cold room sent goosebumps through me. He kissed me harder and I bit his lip harshly. He pulled back, his eyes went black as I bit my lip smirking. Tony sighted then a smirk formed in his face which sent chills through me. Fuck, I knew what that meant. 

He all but ripped my pants off. Picking me up as he dug his fingers in my ass he sat back on his big chair, I grinded softly on him. He took one of my breast in his mouth sucking on it then switching to the other with a pop. He sent a hand down at my soaked panties rubbing me at my most sensitive. 

"Ahh---" I arched my back hoping for some satisfaction, some release

"Ahh---" I arched my back hoping for some satisfaction, some release. I ripped his shirt open, Tony laid back and looked me up and down all the while his hand moving faster. His mouth was open and he grunted as I squirmed above him.