37

Author's note:
5353 words on this! I know I'm late but someone's pulling a Lainey here and becoming a doctor 🥲.

There are 3 more chapters left on this book and the ending is something I just know you won't expect (it's something very out of character from me - your friendly neighborhood psychopath)

If we get 20 comments and votes on this and I'll post the next chapter in two days ;)

Now enjoy my honeybunnies <3

"How do you politely tell someone that you want them naked on top of you?"

My eyes are glued to the view as I leave the car. Tony watched me closely as I chuckled mesmerized. "How— when did you—?" I had no words as a rush of happiness engulfed me. He wrapped his arms around me leaning his head above mine to kiss my head.

"Mission accomplished, get Lainey Blaine speechless

"Mission accomplished, get Lainey Blaine speechless." I looked at him, the sun almost over the horizon made the place look calm and soothing, a cold breeze running through my hair. "You like it?"

"Do I like it?" I buried my head in his chest, his hands wrapping me in a hug like his life depended on it. "I love it." I whispered looking up at him with a grin, he smiled showing his dimples. "Not more then I love you."

"Good. Because I was going to demolish it otherwise." I laughed turning around still holding on dearly to him, Teddy was running around the wooden house jumping over bushes giggling, we walked slowly towards it. It was a dark oak, two floor house with a porch that ran all around it. Trees surrounded the place covering the sky and a large lake was situated just behind.

"Where did you find this?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

"I build it. Well, I designed it, then the builders... built it. You know what-