05

"I need a synonym for progressive... progressive... progressive..." I mumbled in the quiet morning. "Developing? No."

"How about advancing?" Asked the voice of F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"That's good actually. Thanks." I continued writing down. The tiny section of the living room I'd turned into my work shop during the night was filled in papers and books.

"Have you been here all the time?" My head rose to see Tony lingering in the doorway. I checked the time. It was 7 am.

"I couldn't sleep

"I couldn't sleep." I said innocently. He nodded. "But.." I sat up going over to the couch and took a paper in hand. "Check this out." He sat next to me, frowning he began to read.

"What's this? Are suing me?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"My newest awesome discovery. I suddenly got inspired." He looked at me before staring back at the papers. "It's the newest way to connect nerves, like, say you cut your arm off, then when you attach it, it's a 100 percent assurance that you," I pointed at him, "can move your arm again."

He threw the paper in the desk and leaned back in the couch. "What are you gonna do with it?"

"Publish it." I shrugged. "Name it... Upstate New York Way." He smiled. I rubbed my eyes as the tiredness was begging to reach me. The four coffees were giving out. "Where did you go before anyway?"

"Downstairs."

"The mechanic shop?" I asked making him laugh.

"Come here." He said grabbing my hand pulling me on top of him. I looped my hands around his neck straddling him. He stared at my eyes removing a loose strand of hair. "How did you happen Ms. Blaine?" I chuckled playing with his hair.

"I seem to recall you following me to the balcony because I ran away like Cinderella, Mr. Stark." He grinned  pulling me closer leaving light kisses along my neck. The action was so soothing my whole body relaxed on top of him.

"Are you going to fall asleep while I kiss you?" He asked making me giggle. I took his face in my hands and kissed him slowly. His lips immediately reacted to mine. It felt so natural.

"Probably." I whispered. Placing his hands on my hips he scooched over and laid down on the couch with me on top of him.

"Thirty minutes. Then I'm waking you up." Smiling I kissed his neck quickly then laid down hugging his chest while he brushed my hair away.

" Smiling I kissed his neck quickly then laid down hugging his chest while he brushed my hair away