Prequel + Heavy Editing

Hello there! It's been a long time since the last update here.

Anyways, I finished the sequel and I am now working on the prequel. If you haven't read the sequel, it's complete and feel free to check it out!

Here is the cover of the prequel:

(cover made by: yours truly)

This will focus on Steven and Stefan and it will focus on their backstory, starting from when they're little kids. We will unravel their past and we will get to know how they turn to the people that we all know from "The Stepbrother" series. We will also get to Steven's side and we'll get to know how he became the psychotic and sadistic stepbrother that we all know and love.

This will be the last story of "The Stepbrother" series. I hope you still get to enjoy reading this story as soon as I start writing and updating the first chapter. 

He was just a little kid...

Before he became the psychotic stepbrother, this story focuses on Steven and Stefan, back when they're little kids. At first, everything was normal despite the fact they grew up without a mother figure and their father didn't pay much attention to them. But as soon as they grow up... the little boys, especially Steven, realized that things are not all about fun and games. Steven has a way of getting into trouble and gets away with it. He slowly starts to become more strange and he's no longer the little boy like he used to be. 

I'll start planning, writing, and updating the first chapter as soon as possible.

I am so excited to get started and I hope you guys are excited as well.

Another note: I have announced this multiple times but I would like to repeat it just to avoid confusion.

This story will be under a lot of HEAVY EDITING meaning there will be big and/or small changes in the story.

To make it easy for you guys to know that the chapter was being edited, I will write "(EDITED)" right next to the title of the chapter.

For Example:

Chapter 1: Title of the chapter (EDITED)

I will also write the date of when I edited the chapter at the very end before you can proceed to the next chapter.

I will find time to edit the chapters since my writing was very crappy and all over the place so I need to improve it and change a few things.

See you in the first chapter of the prequel!

- emopastelgirl^_^