🔪Chapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)

Edited on: 09/20/2021

Updated on: 02/26/2023

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Themes of Sexual Trauma/Mention of Rape, Sharp Object(Knife)

This chapter contains trigger warnings and themes of sexual trauma that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Aurora's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I can feel myself shedding a tear. I don't feel so good... my back and legs specifically my thighs hurt.

I tried to get up and sit down on the bed with all of my strength. Then I froze.

How come I can only feel the warm fabric of the blanket around me? I slowly look under the covers and my eyes widen as I can feel my heart beating faster than usual.

Why am I completely naked? I look down and I saw my clothes scattered on the floor.

"Good morning." A voice spoke as I look up. Steven. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Steven, w-what did you do?" I asked, my voice trembling once more, covering myself with the blanket, backing myself away from him.

"Let's just say... I had a lot of fun last night and you did a good job." He said as he caresses my bare shoulder.

My eyes widen even more.

He raped me.

"Why don't you clean yourself up and get dressed, okay? I told Grandma that you were just sleeping in after a long day yesterday." He said.

"Don't keep us waiting though." He whispered before placing a wet kiss on my cheek and then he left the room.

My breathing became heavy as if someone tightens their grip on my throat and tries to block the airway. I can feel cold tears starting to form in my eyes.

Why do I feel so helpless and weak all of a sudden? 

He touched me.

Why didn't I defend myself last night or call someone for help? Why did I allow him to do this to me? 

I did. But no one heard me.

A few moments later, I just let the tears flow down and break down. As if my heart is made of glass and someone shattered it as my world falls apart into a deep, painful black hole.

__

I wipe all of my tears away and I felt so sick. I try to get off the bed, grabbing my shirt and underwear and I slowly put them on, even though I ache all over. Then I grab a bath towel and as I tried to walk, my legs start to cramp.

"Fuck," I muttered as I slowly walk towards the bathroom and then I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is so all messed up, my lips look so horribly dry and my eyes are all red and puffy from all of the crying.

I spotted some things on my neck. I touch it and I can feel bite marks and I spotted something purple... He even gave me a fucking hickey!

I let out a sigh as I take my shirt and underwear off again and throw them on the floor and get in the shower.

I turn on the shower and I can feel the warm water flowing down on my bare body. However, I felt the same painful feeling in my chest. Tears start to fall from my eyes once again and I did nothing but just stand there and sob.