🔪Chapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 02/27/2023

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Themes of Sexual Trauma

This chapter contains trigger warnings and themes of sexual trauma that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Aurora's POV

I feel like I'm trapped and there's no end to this. He's been doing this almost every night while everyone is asleep. And now, he's doing it again. I let out small groans through my clenched teeth. He licks my neck as I flinch in disgust then he sits down on the edge of the bed. I was just laying there on my side, shaking and tears slowly flowing down my cheeks as he plays with my hair a bit.

"Aww, don't look so sad. I'll continue doing that sooner or later. Maybe tomorrow night." He said and I can tell that he was smirking from the corner of my eye.

'Fuck you.' I thought to myself though I wish to say that to his face. But then again, he would do it again and again.

"Your Mom and my Dad will be here to pick us up soon. Get yourself clean up, get some rest, and pretend that everything is normal as soon as you wake up." He said before placing a kiss on my cold cheek and leaving the room.

I rub my eyes and wipe away the tears. I let out a shaky sigh and I force myself to get off the bed, ignoring all of the pain in my body, grab my phone and slowly walk over to the bathroom.

I turn on the lights and look at myself in the mirror. God, I look more awful every time he did this to me. 

Cold skin, seemingly dry lips, messed up hair, and dark purple bruises all over my neck and collarbone. My cheeks are stained and wet from my tears. I can feel them drying up.

I turn on my phone and check the time. It's 3:30 in the morning and our parents will be back in a few hours. I grab a towel, take my clothes off and step into the shower.

__

I dry my hair and comb it until every tangled knot is fixed and straight. I walk out of the bathroom with my phone in my hand and I pick out my clothes from my bag. Thank god that winter is coming soon and currently it's fall season which is perfect timing for me to wear turtlenecks, long sleeves, and scarves. I put on a grey turtle neck sweater as the softness of its fabric embraces my bruised and pale upper body and covers up the bruises on my neck and on my collarbone. Then I put on black pants to make me feel a little bit safe and keep my once cold legs warm.

I check the time on my digital clock and it's currently 4:19. I am so tired.

'RING RING'

My phone rang on the top of the drawer and I walk over to pick it up. It's Mom. I hesitate at first but I just answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey, did I wake you?" I can feel a lump in my throat after hearing my Mom's gentle voice once again as if it felt like years or even ages.

"H-hi, Mom. I just woke up. How are you?"

"I'm fine, we're coming home but our flight got delayed so we'll fetch you a bit later than sooner. How's everything with your grandparents? Did you guys get along well?"

"Yeah, they're nice and we get along just fine."

"What about Toby? Is he still asleep?" 

"Yeah, he's in the other guest room and he's behaving really well."