Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...

Okay, you read the title right and I'll delete this sooner or later.

I reread this story and realized that this is not good enough which made me want to DELETE this story and START ALL OVER AGAIN.

However, the other half of my mind said that I should just put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story.

I admit that I'm a terrible writer and I don't know why people even like this story or how this story got a lot of support or something like that.

However, I still appreciate and grateful for all of the support on this story.

Yet... I admit this story is not even close to a "good" story unlike other actual good stories out there. I admit I have terrible writing and don't even know how I even started this story or why I even want to write this story lol.

I'm still a beginner despite all of the successful works I've made and I have gone this far since the very beginning. I honestly just want to try and maybe I can meet new friends here on Wattpad cause I don't easily make friends in real life which is hard for me and maybe to test myself if I'm even a bit decent in writing stories or even to be a writer. And honestly, I wish that I have some real talent in writing cause I just really suck at it.

And writing is one of the things that I love to do to escape reality. Writing helps me to calm down my nerves or when I'm bored or whenever I have this imagination, I could just write all day long and forget all about my problems.

And I dream to be a successful writer or even a decent writer if my love for drawing or singing won't work out in the future.

I honestly enjoy writing this story however at the same time, I regret writing this story as well.

I'm just a 17 year old girl, just writing stories, draw stuff, enjoys singing a lot, loves to watch anime and wants to forget all of her problems in life just by doing what I love to do.

So if any of you who doesn't want me to put this story on hold or discontinue this story or even delete this story and start all over again, please give me time to adjust cause it's very hard for me and I really need the time that I need to think about it. And please no hate or just plain mean or rude comments even though haters are going to hate.

I don't think there will be new updates soon, I need some time to adjust and hope you understand.

-emopastelgirl