Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note

Hello there! This will be an updated author's note.

I'll be making some heavy changes in the story like changing the scenario in a scene or two, might change the dialogue or rewrite the entire chapter.

So if you're rereading this story, please know that there will be a lot of changes in the story to avoid confusion.

But if you're new to this story, I hope you'll enjoy my story and please be aware that there will be mature themes and a lot of trigger warnings, so please read at your own risk. Also, there will be changes in the story. Happy reading!

Even though I edited this story from start to finish, it is still under heavy editing since I am still not satisfied with some changes I have made.

But this time, after planning and rewriting some parts of the story, there will be a lot of big changes.

To make things easy for you guys to know that a chapter is being edited.

I will write the (updated) date of when I edited the chapter at the very end before you can proceed to the next chapter. I will also write the said date at the beginning of the chapter as well to let you guys know that the chapter was being edited and updated.

I will find time to edit the chapters slowly but thoroughly in order to make this story better.

Again, there will be a lot of changes in the story and I apologize in advance if the changes would make it confusing for you guys while reading the story and I hope you understand.

Now you may proceed to the first chapter! Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy reading my story!

- emopastelgirl ^^