Author's Note

Hello there! I know it's been a long time since the last update but there won't be any new updates since I'm having a major writer's block at the moment and I've been very busy for the past weeks.

And if you're expecting a new chapter, sorry in advance.

Now I've keep on receiving negative comments lately about this book which is also one of the reasons why I haven't updated any chapters but since some of you have been waiting for new chapters, I'm afraid you have to wait for a bit longer.

I deleted comments that seems rude or in general, negative, but the negative comments just keeps on going and going. For every negative comment, I'm sorry but I have to delete them. I know you the right to criticize and/or write down whatever you think about the story but keep in mind not all things should be typed down for a lot of people to see.

In the past, I've been thinking to DELETE or DISCONTINUE this story however with all of the love and support from others, I decided to try and finish the story. And right now, I've been thinking to start ALL OVER and TRY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT IN THIS STORY.

This story wasn't very organize when I started making it since from the very beginning.

Honestly, I'm trying hard to make this story at least decent but of course, I lack research and I should have make this story more structured.

Now, even though I'll be on a Christmas break after next week, I won't be updating any chapters for a while.

I'll try to find some time to update but in all honesty, I'm slowly starting to lose interest in writing this story.

That's all I can say.

-emopastelgirl