🔪 Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 05/11/2023

Aurora's POV

After walking away from Tamara and Lucas and their sudden heated argument, we walk to the other side of the bleachers where there are fewer people sitting by and I keep my eye on Steven while he seems to be looking somewhere... like a predator waiting for the perfect time to hunt down his prey.

"We just got here and then they came along, being the annoying "couple" we all know and hate. Like, what the fuck was that about?" Heather exclaimed. Eddie and I just shook our heads.

"Don't mind them. They're not worth the time," said Eddie.

Oh well, now that we're away from them...  I just want to enjoy the party and get it over with.

Heather nudges me by the shoulder and she points with her head and we watch as Tamara following Lucas around like a dog following its owner.

"She's not over it, is she?" Eddie questioned. I shrug my shoulder and Heather let out a giggle.

"She's like a dog. Oh, wait, scratch that. She's a female dog (meaning  'a bitch')."

I just take a sip of my drink and look back at Steven's spot, where he's sitting. As long as he stays where he's sitting, things should be fine.

__

Steven's POV

I watched as that girl wearing a plain costume, following that Lucas kid around the dance floor.

How am I going to eliminate them one by one?

I waited and then I saw that Lucas kid heading towards the exit and the girl just gives in and she stomps her feet, throwing a tantrum like a whiny little brat before walking away as some people look at her weirdly.

I guess that's my cue. I look over at Aurora and she seems busy talking with her pesky friends. 

I excuse myself and went down the bleachers and headed towards the exit doors and walk out of the gym, as I put on my mask.

I follow Lucas and he took a right turn. I just keep on walking and follow his direction.

He stops for a while and he pulled out his phone. I slowly and quietly walk towards him while pulling out a knife from my pocket.

One more step and then... I immediately stab him on the shoulder and he let out a scream while falling to his knees.

I then pulled his head backward and just slash his throat in one swift. His face fell flat on the floor and I look to my left and there are restrooms nearby. I grab his foot and drag his dead body all the way to the boys' restroom. 

I kicked the door with my foot and head inside.

I continue dragging him and thank god all of the stalls are empty. I once again kick the nearest door stall and have his body sit down. 

After that, I close the door stall and look for a mop.  There's a stall and the door says 'Janitor Stall'. I just open the door and grab the mop. It's a good thing I brought a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

I clean all of the blood including the outside, which I will do later, but I stopped when I heard a faint female voice and it belongs to that whiny girl from earlier.