🔪 Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 02/26/2023

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Themes and Flashbacks of Sexual Trauma

This chapter contains trigger warnings and themes and flashbacks of sexual trauma that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Aurora's POV

For the past week, whenever Grandma Abigail and Grandpa Walter, and Toby are not around in the house or in the same room, Steven just keeps on harassing me and I tried to avoid him but I can't since Grandma Abigail and Grandpa Walter want us to spend time together whenever there's a chance. He would often keep a close eye on me and it sends chills down my spine.

I tried my best to act normal. The voice of my conscience keeps on getting louder and louder and I am too scared to tell them or anyone.

I kept on reminding myself that Steven threatened me with a knife.

There were some nights he would come inside the room in the middle of the night and would do... things to me.

Just two nights ago, he did it again.

I tried to keep my mouth shut as he thrusts his member inside me again and again but I ended up groaning in pain as tears start to fall from my eyes.

He thrusts again and I tried to talk.

"Steven, please stop."

I tried to talk again but it hurts. 

But he didn't listen. And he covered my mouth to shut me up.

He thrusts again and again until he gets tired and zips up his pants.

"I'm tired and that was fun. That should shut you up for a while. No one will believe you anyway. And again, if you tell anyone, I won't hesitate to kill them. Okay?"

I slowly nodded up and down.

"Good." He leans in and places his lips against mine before leaving the room.

Grandma Abigail became concerned about me but I kept on reassuring her that I'm fine even though I'm not.

Now, I only have to wait for the next four days until our parents get back from their honeymoon. Luckily, I get to be outside of the house cause I'm hanging out with Heather and Eddie later at the mall. 

I put on my shoes and look at myself in the mirror. God, I still look a bit terrible. And my eyes are a bit puffy from all of the crying last week and last night. I mean, it's like I'm putting a mask on my face and pretending everything is okay.

I mentally slapped myself to snap out of my thoughts as I grab my bag and open the door.

I look up and backed away as soon as I made eye contact with Steven.

"Where do you think you're going?" Steven asked.

"I'm going out with my friends," I answered.

"How long you're going to be out?" He asked. "I was thinking of spending some time with you."

"I don't know. And give it a rest, Steven, please. Just stop." I replied.

He walks towards me and grabs my arm then he leans forward.

"I'll let that attitude of yours slide this time. And I don't think I'll ever stop. I'm just warming up. And don't you even think of telling them or I'll kill them too." He whispered before placing a kiss on my cheek and then he walks away.