🔪 QnA!

Hello there! This is the QnA chapter so I'm going to answer your questions regarding the story.

Here are the questions:

Question from: @Daliah1998

-What made you want to write this story?

Answer: Well... As I mentioned multiple times, I love watching psychological thriller movies and reading psychological thriller books. Also, I've written some stories that involves stalking, obsession and killing, which are AOT (Attack on Titan) fanfics. Though this story is on hold, it is also a psychological thriller and this time it involves an obsessed and possessive girl who would do anything for her ex-fiancé. And I also wrote one story which has psychological thriller elements and it involves killing as well, titled "Behind The Screen" so I guess you could say that I'm used to writing this kind of stories haha. Also, while writing this story, I would listen to some Minor Key version of songs by Chase Holfelder, while writing this story for the vibe haha. In general, I enjoy writing psychological thriller stories.

Question from: @5ana678

- What triggered your ideas to come up with this kind of story?

Answer: Hmm... Maybe after watching some psychological thriller / stalker and obsession movies and also the Netflix series, YOU,  I decided to write my own as well. Fun fact, this is supposed to be a Killing Stalking fanfic (Short info if you don't know what is Killing Stalking: "Killing Stalking" is a South Korean psychological thriller manhwa written and illustrated by Koogi. One of my favorite manhwas to read and I highly recommend it *if you can handle a lot of twists and turns and extreme stuff) and also, someone told me that this story reminded them the movie "The Step Father"
and they asked if this film is one of my inspirations to write this story. To tell you the truth, it is one of my inspirations for this story haha, though of course, I made some changes and improvise the story. Overall, anything that are psychological thriller related, I used those as my inspiration to write this story.

And lastly, the question that everyone asked me a lot of times...

Questions from: @_andreaStories_, @_aegisP_  and majority of everyone

-Will there be a sequel?

Answer: In all honesty, I'm not really planning to make a sequel at the moment, even though I ended the story in a way that there's a possibility for a sequel. But that doesn't mean, I won't write one. Maybe when I have enough time to plan, write drafts and make the storyline and everything, though it will take some time so I hope you understand. If possible, I'm afraid I will start writing the sequel next year, during summer vacation. I guess I also need to find more psychological thriller movies to watch so I can have an inspiration for the sequel. I'll keep you guys updated of the sequel, maybe a short teaser.
Though maybe while waiting for the sequel, feel free to read any of my stories!

That's all for the QnA! Again thank you so much for reading this story!❤️❤️😭😭😭 Also thank you so much for the love and support for this story and also thank you for recommending this story to your friends  and I hope they enjoy reading this story as well hehe. 😊

Until next time! And maybe next year, hope you guys will look forward for my final plans for the sequel!

Stay safe and always remember to wash your hands!

-emopastelgirl^_^