FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

Hello there! It's been awhile and this might be my last post on this story.

And you've read the title right, after many days, weeks and/or even months and many sleepless nights and all-nighters I've pulled, I finally finished editing and updating this story from top to bottom. 

It was a stressful but still an enjoyable journey as I took this as an opportunity to improve my writing. And to also improve this story for you guys.

I've come so far from writing this story. I was still in high school when I first started this story and now, I'm in college and this story is all updated!

Also, this story has reached 815k reads! Thank you so much for reading, giving this story a chance and also thank you for the endless amount of love and support! I appreciate it so much and I'm glad to hear that you guys enjoy reading this story.

This story is not perfect but it's already good enough for me and hopefully, for you guys.

I can finally put this story to rest and I will proceed editing and updating the sequel soon. Not now but soon.

Also, I might enter this story to this year's Wattys under the horror/thriller category so wish me luck!

I am also glad that I get to finish editing and updating this story before school starts. 

Once I'll be back in school, I'm afraid there will be less updates in other stories as I will be very busy and will start focusing on my studies and finish College.

I will still write here on Wattpad but not that often like I used to. I'll find the time to write during my free time or whenever I feel like it.

Feel free to read my other stories! 

The other story that I'll be working on is titled, "My Summer's Solitude". 

This story is very personal to me and I started writing it in honor of World Mental Health Day

This story is very personal to me and I started writing it in honor of World Mental Health Day. I've been planning and writing and working on this story ever since I started my gap year/taking a long break from school. This story will focus on the importance of mental health as it will tackle topics related to mental health, the importance of taking care of yourself and it is also a journey of healing, reconnecting with yourself and self-discovery. 

This story might have similar vibes and aesthetic to 'Call Me By Your Name' (minus the heartbreak), can also give nostalgic, heartwarming and comforting vibes. It will either make you laugh, or smile or even cry so prepare some tissues.

Some events/situations are based on my real-life experiences while others are just written for this story and some places are based on some places in my hometown and in my current home while others are just written for the story.

And I also hope to self-publish this story in the future so I'll work hard for that. 

I also dedicate this story to my grandmother, who passed away last year and she was very dear to me and I miss her very much. I hope you could give this story a chance and I hope you'll enjoy it. More updates will be coming soon!

You'll find more details about the story soon!

Well, I guess this is my last post and I will end this with a positive note!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this story and again thank you the endless amount of love and support! You guys are incredible!

The updated version of 'The Stepbrother' has officially come to an end will be put to rest.

See you guys in my other stories!

That's all and take care of yourselves! ❤️

- emopastelgirl^^