🔪Chapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)

Edited on: 09/20/2021

Updated on: 01/15/2023

Aurora's POV

'RIIING!'

Today is the last day of the first semester and we only have a few classes left before the day ends. Today is also the day for Mom and Mr. Anderson to leave for their honeymoon.

We walk towards our lockers and grab our stuff for the next periods.

"So what are your guys' plans for the semester break?" asked Heather, adjusting her army green beanie that suits perfectly with her auburn hair. 

"My parents and I are going on a trip to London and we are planning to visit my grandparents there," said Edward as he put some of his stuff back into his locker. "What about you Aurora?"

"Aside from the fact that I'll be with my grandparents, I have no other plans," I said, opening my locker.

"Um... why is that guy looking in our direction?" Heather said with a scoff. I look in their direction and realized it was just Steven with his friends and I assume his locker is just across from ours.

"Oh, don't worry guys. That's just my stepbrother." I said, grabbing some of my stuff and putting it inside my bag.

"Wait...that guy is your stepbrother? Since when do you have a stepbrother?" Heather asked and I can tell she was shocked.

"Since my Mom got engaged and got married," I answered before closing my locker. "Didn't I tell you that already?"

"You did tell us that your Mom is engaged and married to your stepdad but you never mention anything about having a stepbrother. And he seems older than you." Edward said.

"That's because he's almost twenty. He is just repeating a grade again since he is under grade retention." I said. " Shall we go to class?"

"Sure," said Edward as we headed off to our next class. I look back at Steven and he's no longer standing by his locker. I took the hint that he went to class with his friends so I just continue walking to class.

__

"Okay, I know you're all excited for the semester break to begin... so be sure to enjoy your time and stay out of trouble. " said the teacher, Mr. Davies; aka our English teacher, dismissing the class right before the bell rings.

Mr. Davies is that one teacher who is such... a total pervert. Although he seems nice, don't let that fool you. He's sort of like a wolf in sheep's clothing... in a way. Rumor has it that he got one of his female students pregnant at a community college where he used to work as an English teacher as well. We don't know how this rumor started but it sure does spread like wildfire however, for some reason, the teachers and the staff doesn't know that. I don't think they would believe it.

It's a little bit weird that a few girls have a crush on him. I mean... Mr. Davies seems fairly good looking but he's a total creep to me. There are times that I'll catch him staring at each and every girl in the class during tests, especially the ones wearing a dress or a skirt, or a pair of shorts. One time, I caught him staring at me and he gave me one of those creepy smiles and I immediately looked away. It still gives me the chills though.

'RIIING!'

The bell rang as everyone pack their stuff and head out which leaves me, Eddie, and Heather, while Mr. Davies is busy cleaning his stuff.