taking a break from wattpad

Hey there! Sorry but not a new chapter.

As you can read the update, I'm gonna have to take a break from Wattpad for two and a half (?) months.

This month is gonna be hell month and our semester for this school year will end on the middle (?) of April.

For the entire month of March is just going to be projects here and there and I still have a lot of requirements that I need to finish because I was absent for a few days on the middle of January(most likely after the week of my birthday) and I was absent again for another few days on the first week of February so it's pretty stressful for me.

Then after finishing my missed requirements and getting done with my projects (especially with my thesis/ practical research project and defense presentation and my oral communication memorized speech project), it's just gonna be exams on the first or second week of April and then a whole week of signing of our clearance for this semester then we have the whole month of May for our summer vacation.

I know you guys have been waiting for the final chapters of this story, but I need to take a break from Wattpad and focus on school since I've been cramming, procrastinating and missing out on a lot of stuff so I hope you guys will wait for a little bit longer and I hope you understand.

Well, wish me luck and I'll be back soon! 

-emopastelgirl^_^