Mattress Game Part 2

"You're more than perfect Vilu, I love you more than you can imagine." Violetta blushed at these words. She playfully hit Leon's arm and giggled," Stop! You're making me blush. Now let's get this game started and wait for your ass to be kicked, Vargas."

"Oh, we're doing it that way now? Well in that case, I might just have to do this." Leon picked Violetta up by the waist and threw her onto one of the water beds.

The water beds were all laid out in a big square around the shops, all connected side by side. The game was like a cat and mouse chase. One would run after the other trying to catch them. If caught once, they were only allowed to bounce with one leg. If caught twice, they were only allowed to bounce on their knees. If caught three times, the chaser would win the game.

Violetta sat up on the water bed as Leon stood by the bed.
"Right, who's going to go first." Violetta asked.

"Rock, paper scissors?" Leon replied crackling his knuckles in preparation.

"Rock"
"Paper"
"Scissors"

Leon made the gesture of paper and Violetta did the scissor gesture.

"As per usual, girls always win."

"Don't get too ahead of yourself Castillo, the game hasn't even started."

"Castillo, huh?"

"Yeah, you like?"

"It's not original but it's sexy when you say it. I love It."

Leon moves towards Violetta and stands above her as he leans in to kiss her. He closes his eyes only to open them as his mouth comes into contact with Violetta's finger. She says,"Nuh-uh, only after the game. It's the reward."

"Ugh not fair. But I like the sound of the prize." Leon smirked.

And so the game began, Violetta chose to chase Leon instead of being chased. 10 minutes into the game, Violetta tagged Leon so he started to run on one leg. Only 5 minutes later, he was tagged again.  The couple were in hysterics and having the time of their life. Leon bouncing on his knees did not get him far and Violetta grabbed his shirt sleeve to tag him again. As she did, she ripped off the sleeve and so the game ended.

Violetta with the sleeve still her hand, danced around in victory shouting and singing, "I'm the winner, you're the loser. W-I-N-N-E-R! L-O-S-E-R!" Leon just stood there laughing and panting whilst laying down on the bed.

Violetta then jumped onto Leon who was on the water bed. The spikes on her jacket dug into the bed which caused the bed to pop and water spiked out everywhere.

The couple got soaked whilst laughing their heads off. They realised how close they were and leaned into kiss each other.

The kiss started slowly and then Leon pushed for entrance as their tongues connected. They continued to passionately kiss and Leon's hand made his way to Violetta's back as he moved it up and down. Violetta pulled her hand through his hair and tugged it causing him to moan into her mouth. Once they ran out of breath, they separated.

"We are so screwed." Violetta panted.

"Shh. I don't care because we had fun." Leon replied as he leaned back to kiss Violetta again. He gave her small pecks on her lips and her checks as he moved to her neck. He dropped kisses everywhere as she started to moan. He found her soft spot and sucked hard as her moans got louder.

In the background, Leon heard a door shutting and moved quickly away from Violetta

"But-"

"Shh." Leon moved his hand quickly over Violetta's mouth. He whispered, " the owner is back. Grab your stuff, we need to go now."

"Oh crap. What about the bed!! We broke it."

"I'll send an anonymous bill later."

They hurried to the counter and grabbed their stuff and rushed to the door

Just as they were opening it, the owner came into the front store and shouted out, "STOP"

--

Woah! Okay, hey first of all! I've got to say, this was a really random update. Not planned. I was just on wattpad and had this urge to write. LOL
I don't want to promise much but I want to write more as I have got a sudden flow of ideas.
Hope you enjoy and sorry for any content that anyone might find inappropriate.

BIG THANKS FOR 1.03K followers. I've been on wattpad a long time and even without updating, I still get continuous support which means a lot. I do read more than I write. Comment your books and I'll definitely check them out I haven't already. ❤️❤️